Saturday, September 30, 2006

Dear Mama

I know that you are sad. I know that you have been secretly shedding tears ever since you knew my depature date. I know that I am your dearest daughter whom you care with your heart since the day I was born. I know you couldn't bear to see me taking any risk. I know you always want me to be safe and close to you. I know all these... Mummy.
I am sorry for the agony I brought. I have been feeling bad, really really bad, too. I am always emotional and I couldn't imagine myself saying goodbye to you at the airport, leaving you and papa with brother for one year at home, without my concern and care. Though, Mama... It's time for your little girl to grow up, I have to encounter hardship, difficulties and predicaments to grow strong and achieve total independence. I have to spread my wings so that they would get used to the uncertainties in life and learn the way of fighting with them. I MUST be strong so that I can protect you, pampering you under my wings, sheltering you from wind, cold and storm when you are powerless to do so.

Just one year Mama. I thank you for your permission.

I love you and I will be back after one year, providing you with best things in life: love, care, protection, and the greatest companionship.

1 comment:

-KSY™®- said...

Dont worry, I will keep close contact with ur mum. She also reminded me to inform her for anything that u've told me, regardless good or bad issue. ;) I assure u her mood is getting better. dont worry so much.