Sunday, October 01, 2006

Truly A New Chapter in Life

I will start my journey to KLIA three hours later. Ya, my passport is ready, my Visa is ready, my luggages are ready, my e-ticket's here, all things are ready, besides my heart. I think...
I am here to say goodbye to my friends. ByeBye my beloved friends...

Bye Tasha, Chauyen, Chloe, Kenjo, Nelly, ChunYet, Khaishin, Kathy... Well, just everyone I know of... Byebye.. I will miss you all.. take care and see you all soon. MUAKS.

Bye my beloved 'BaoBao', 'BeiBei', brother Teck, Mama, Papa and my dearest guiding angel...
I will miss you all...Time flies.. I WILL BE BACK.

I have my new chapter in life, truly a brand new chapter... Wish me good luck!

7 comments:

-KSY™®- said...

One year is nothing. Think how many yrs we have spent in Primary Sch, Secondary Sch, College & University. When we think back the past, they seem like happened just yesterday! It will be great experiences adding into ur life. Open ur heart, enjoy ur life over there. Live your life in US with a fulfilling year. We are all behind you! We will be fetching u a year later :) ENJOY~~ muaks muaks~

Anonymous said...

good luck! your journey has just begun...

LaiYee Leong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LaiYee Leong said...

You really brave and found your way now!

This is a good experince and tough decision. You have made it true happened in front of your eyes.

Take well care, we are pround of you. Don't hesitate to share with us if you encounter any difficulty.

We are here wish you all the best. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

一路顺风

I think u jz arrive US, a little bit nervous is acceptable but be strong!! Enjoy ur study life in US and keep updating us with ur blog..BUT, pls dun write too long in 1 article lar, its kinda endless story tat make me crazy to read..haha!

season said...

sean, Ean, dreame, nelly,

hi, friends. :P i am here , sitting in the room of california and reply yours messages. i amfine. just tired of taking flights.. gosh... miss you guys.. will update you guys with my doings.. it's very cold here... :P seeya..

tash said...

hey girl sorry that i wasn't able to drop by to leave a msg...but nayway am glad that u r there safely n everythnig..guess yr life journey jus started..kambadeh!!! may everything goes beautifully for you...muacks!! take care~