Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mortar-board

I remember, 4 years ago, one day, when I was walking back to the hostel with Lampfly, we witnessed one convocation in the hall of KTAR. I hated study in KL as I was forced to be away from home so I asked her when are we going to graduate? She couldn't conceal her envy of those graduates at their success, I saw it from her eyes.

She replied, "I don't know..."

We were longing to complete our study as soon as possible and then leave the hateful city, forever.


I remember, when I was walking to the school with my pal, Chloe, I used to ask her, " When can I wear the Mortar-board? I hate studying here and yearn for a graduation..."


She answered, " Very fast. Time flies...within the twinkling of an eye, you will get your chance to wear that hat and, you are going to miss the schooling days..."


I doubted her words and prayed hard for the days to arrive...



Finally, on 19th August 2006 (Saturday), I had my convocation inside the MCA building. My parents witnessed me receiving my degree from the guest of honour. At the moment, I felt that I have really grown up and got to decide something very important for my future. And, my parents are proud of me and I must have some kind of achievement, continously for them to proud of...It's not merely about the Mortar-board, even though I loved it a lot! :P


Basically, the ceremony wasn't a good one as the space is really small, whereas there were too many attendants. Due to some errands and our ignorance, Protocol and I arrived late. We were in a hurry to wear our gowns and I was really a fool for leaving my coat with my parents. After minutes of torturing in waiting, I got my coat but I left my 'smart card' in my hand bag, and I had passed it to my boyfriend when I got the coat from him!!! So, a lot of things happened afterward. I got to redo the card, borrowed money from person I didn't know at all and then rushed up and down stairs to settle my things.


Luckily, I got my own seat after that and walked up the stage confidently.

Sadly, after the ceremony, the place was in a mess. It was crowded with people. Owing to some unexpected external factor, which was really unpleasant, I had to give up the chance of taking precious photoes with my friends. I was only able to catch some with several people, whom were near to me that time.


:-( That's really upsetting. I couldn't take photo with Protocol, Lampfly, Tasha, Chauyen, Laiyee, Chunyet, Khaisin, Fayes, Chloe, Wenzi, Leng, Kitfye and many more beloved friends...I missed the chance forever...Grrrrrr....


Please, if anyone of you happen to read my post, kindly send me at least one photo of yourself with Mortar-board on top. You guys are my friends and I want to keep it as ours last souveneirs. Please....



Though, I was able to snap this lovely picture with Kenjo. My cute friend, who resembles Japanense girl and who is really good in writing. :-) Thanks Kenjo. I love this picture!


Friends in JR1. Happy convocation. Strive hard for your future.


You guys have places in my heart. That's an unbreakable fact!


Love you all!

4 comments:

-KSY™®- said...

congratz.. degree graduate now. u have to be more matured now. haha. take care of ur own living :) Live life to the fullest. next time have to synchronize the place to meet immediately after the convo so that all of u can get a group photo.

tash said...

hey there!!i din see u also la~~ hardly can find u and everyone as well, i missed out a lot of pic too cox i broke my camera..so sad..that's y i asy i really yi han la~ if only we could turn bk time...girl send me yr photo n 'l photoshop us together k!kekekeke will miss u for sure..

season said...

Sean,
yaloyalo. graudated liao. cannot see my future still. don't know how, just force myself to grow up.hai.. don't know lah. but thank you for attending my ceremony. thank you thank you. muaks.

Tash,
hai.. what a waste, really pity ler.. i wanna take phtoes with you!!! I heard about your camera thing, so sorry to hear that..li just bought one camera.. hehe.. wanna try out or not?? :p anyway,. how's ur camera? I wish that it's ok right now, you know digital camera is really important, especially for pretty girls like us. hahah.. oh..photo shop.. maybe can hor!! hehe sounds like a good idea..hai.. how nice if we can meet again and take alot of photoes..dont know lah.. all the best hah!! love ya.muaks

Anonymous said...

Web hosting is a server in regard to serving and maintaining files with a view sole or more network sites.
A web hosting checking is a personification of Internet hosting overhaul that resolve mitigate an special, business, school, administration plan and more vicinity their website on the Clique Large Web.
[url=http://www.jkahosting.com]Web hosting [/url] companies provide play on a server someone is concerned take advantage of by their clients as grandly as the internet accessibility required to fall on the web.
Rounded off more prominent than the computer space is a unpolluted territory in return the files and a immovable link to the Internet.

There are multifarious divergent types of trap hosts, control panels, operating systems, and options.
In totalling there are included services such as website builders, search machine marketing, database deployment, and online stores.

So how do you grasp what to use and who to take it from?

Since they are so uncountable options this can be confusing.
The first thingummy you need to settle on is if you hope for a Windows cobweb host or a linux web host.
Much of the old hat it does not matter come what may if you eat unequivocal software to play such as a shopping cart or database bearing this wishes be important.
It is best to discover minus from your software provider the requirements of the program.
Then you longing necessity to decide on if you need a field repute and the amount of leeway and bandwidth needed.
Various web hosting companies actually impart away empire names to up to date customers so this may assist grip your business.
In addendum uncountable entanglement hosts also issue a gigantic amount of duration and bandwidth in their hosting plans hoping you disposition not actually need it.
So now that you have obvious on the operating system and how much you need now contract out us look at the options.
A entirely habitual selection is the use of a untouched by website builder. This can be grave if you set up no or midget event with html programming. If you demand some meet with and resort to a database you will then distress to take how assorted databases you require. Some hosts will give you endless databases and some direct blame per database. There are also varied other freebies nearby such as automated handwriting (software) installation, shopping carts, templates, search engine optimization reinforcement, immeasurable discipline hosting and much more. Spam ban is also an substantial be involved you should wait for from your host.

Things being what they are that you maintain institute the options you are looking owing it is measure to look in compensation a host.
Wow! There are so many. A sincere search on the sitting spider's web innkeeper drive create thousands of results. So who do you choose?
A web emcee should in perpetuity be present in lawsuit you need assistance. At the least they should drink a support desk and faq area in cause you beget questions. If feasible a phone multitude is also helpful. They should also provide a lecherous server so your website is instantly detectable and not slow to view. In addition they should afford no or entirely bantam downtime. This is when your website is not visible at all. Once your files should be in a safeguard environment. After all you do not want someone accessing your files or infecting your website with malware.

To conclude they are varied snare hosting options and hosts. It is leading to do your homework to find the pre-eminent a given for your website.