Friday, September 15, 2006

Testing! Testing!

Finally, I got myself a digital camera last week, after years of 'thinking' and 'yearning' in getting one. It's Canon Powershot A530. Ya, I know it's a cheap stuff nowadays... But, due to my budget consideration, it's actually a perfect camera to me. Besides, I am not a professional photographer anyway and I am retarded in using those high-tech items.. :p So, it's a great choice, I shall say.
Since nobody is here to take pictures for me, I took some on my own (that's what girls love to do the most during their leisure time. *blek*) to try this camera out by using some different functions. Hey, the camera is great :P hehe.. Okok... It CAN be great. I know the photoes look stupid... Forgive me mah.. not skillful enough.

Believe me,it's cheap but it's a good camera. I will learn to utilize its functions and then I am sure I would be able to produce some great photoes with good camera angles.. :-)
I love my camera!! Tash, Come and take some photoes together!! ^0^

7 comments:

-KSY™®- said...

remember to thank the ppl who helped u along the way to get this camera.. REMEBER HO!!!!!!!!!

season said...

yong,
walau!!! Where got people give this kind of comment one?? wase.. you OUGHT to say that I am a genius for taking thsi ebeautiful photoes!!!wasee. dont want to thank you... *blek...

-KSY™®- said...

wah.. u think it is easy to look for a camera with good quality, user friendly, poses various function to snap better quality photos, whereas the price is still cheap!!!
(must also thanks KW for travelling all the way down to buy for me while I was in M'sia, TS to share some cricital camera selections tips)

haha.. not genius lo. I urged u to read the user guide. still remember I taught u to snap ur hamsters that day..

however, I must say, brilliant shots.

Jason Lioh said...

Congrats! ;)

season said...

Jason,
^0^. :P thank you

tash said...

hahahahha congrats!!! sure sure we must take pic especially b4 u elave..coming to kl anyday?? we take a lot a lot of photos la!!! wan??

season said...

tash,
i will definitely go back to Kl one more time. gotta take my aor ticket and finish the last few paperwork. well, just not sure if you are free to entertain me then.:p see how. will tell you then. muaks. missya. :P