Saturday, September 16, 2006

Blue Sky

What's the colour of your sky?

Lazing at home, doing nothing. I looked up the sky this morning outside from my house and was pretty amazed by the beauty of mother nature. Nope, I wasn't the one who took the photograph beside. Actually I got it from http://www.bigphoto.com. I didn't manage to snap the picture myself so I display one, which I think is similar to what I have seen.

Sometimes, take a rest from your hectic lifestyle and admire the landscape or scenery around you. You might have a different kind of experience. Who knows? You might be able to gain some inspirations. :-P

Ever heard of the frog's story? Once upon a time, there was one frog, which stayed under a deep well. He thought that the size of the sky was the same as the opening of the well as he had never been outside of the well before. A bird passed by the well and had a chat with the frog. She shared her experience in flying around the wide blue sky but the frog just refused to believe. For him, the sky is as wide as the well's opening, because 'seeing is believing'. That's what he had been seeing in his life. The bird mocked at him and flew away.

Yes, seeing is believing. Though, it will be greater if we can make a move to explore. Life's short and years roll on. Do whatever you can to live up your life to the fullest.

So, back to my question, what's the colour of your sky?

I have no clue of what's your answer going be like. But, I admire the endless, deep, and unpredictable sky. I could see the soft grey of the dawn, which had lightened. The sky was the wet pale blue of a water colour sky just painted and not yet dried.

That's the utmost stunning image that I will store in my mind. However, I am not sure if that's the colour of my sky as I am always the little one, who hides at a corner to show my admiration toward the titanic product of nature.

It doesn't belong to me anyway. I hope someday I can own a quarter, as a place to keep my footprints.

6 comments:

-KSY™®- said...

I like to enjoy looking @ the bright & blue sky, wide & endless sea. I always looking @ sky while I am in the bus in the afternoon. Coz the blue sky is so beautiful... If possible, take the photos of the sky in US. ;)

Anonymous said...

i always love the sky.
when i get upsad or frustrated, i used to look up the sky n took a deep breath.
whenever i did so, i felt much more better as my problem became so tiny; and i got no reason to give up as lots more ppl outthere were still fighting for their life. since they could get through, y i can't.
when i got such thinking, i felt the courage to carry on.
the days seeking for our own sky may be tough, sometime even get ourselves lost. but friend, we share the same sky, wishes of our love one are always be our side.
keep going!

season said...

yong,
:P i love the colour of the sky and also the cloud. hehe, when you have some thing in your mind, maybe a tortise, then the cloud would turn into the shape of it. fun right? hehe.. not sure if the sky in california is the same as here. to me, the sky in batu pahat is the best.muak

chenchien,
ya... search for our own sky, fight for our won sky. have you found urs? i am not sure about mine.when i got it, i will notify you at once. :P miss you sooooo much/ best of the luck., muaks.

-KSY™®- said...

I always imagine a lot of shapes that I can see from the cloud, such as Soldier, girl, boy, weapon, books, something like God or even vehicle. I dun have preference location to see the sky. but as long as the sky is attactive, I will enjoy watching them

tash said...

i like the starry sky at nite~~ it's really romantic and especially nice when there's a soft breeze blowing..i like to wonder alone in my world of imagination...love it..

it gives me the rite"feel" to relax and forget everything else..

season said...

yong,
then mah good loh. hehe. like me. :P yeah. we should go to a beach and then lay ourselevs down on the flour sand to read the sky at night. It's truly amazing, i can tell you!!

Tash,
wa. everyone's here love the sky. :pjust like me. the mother nature is truly amazing, right?not sure if seeling the sky is going to wash away my troubles, but i always feel myself little under it. then, a kind of energy will force me to pursue something better in life. :P hehe. that's the power i can feel. :P