Saturday, September 23, 2006

Biography of PreCious

My two hamsters, which are named 'PreCious'. They have their two names in one as in
Chinese language, 'Precious'=宝贝. So, one of my them is '宝宝',whereas another was named as '贝贝'. I know, I know. It's lame. But, they are truly my precious babies.

In fact, the two little furry balls were born someday in September last year. They were my little present from Protocol for my brithday last year. Protocal brought me these two little girls, all the way from her ex-roomate's friend's friend's house in KL to Genting Highland for me as I was having a holiday there after my semester examination. What I was trying to say was, Don't play play...These two little balls had been on cable car before. They travelled all the way, crossed the moutains and survived through the freezing cold weather just to reach their lovely owner, ME! hehe. I bet they never regret about it, right? my chubby babies.

Well, they have been mine for one year. I guess they have something to share with you guys. Theirs experience with thier greatest mummy. :P Let's see what's they have said.

We are BaoBao and BeiBei. I am Baobao, the one who's at the right in the photo and BeiBei was the greedy hamster that fighted for candy with me at the left. We love to eat anyting's sweet and our owner loves feeding us candy. But, we always have to fight with one another and bite as much as possible because our mummy never allow us to eat too much of that.




BaoBao here! I am not some hamsters, that you can trifle with. I bite! Don't catch my photo, I don't like it right now. Keep the machine or else I will attack!






I am BeiBei. Sometimes, instead of running the wheel, I prefer to pee in it. I love doing that but my mummy hates that. She would pinch me whenever I do that. OPPPsss.. My mum's coming. Don't take my photo! It's evidence...




Besides playing, sleeping and eating, both of us got nothing much to do. So, I invented one game. It's called hamster's hide and seek. I will squeeze my body between the bar and the wheel. Mummy can't get me sometimes and would get frustrated! That's fun!






That day, I was placed on mummy's brother bed. They were playing PS2 and ignored my existance. I was so sad so I hid myself inside of the ringfile on the bed. I was waiting for my mummy to get anxious and realised about my missing!




See, when I feel like going out for a walk, I will allow you to hold me in your palm. Don't ever try that without my permission! I am BaoBao and I bite!





I want my mummy's hugs... Where are you?









BeiBei is really a nuisance! She loves pestering me whenever I am thirsty and having a drink. I will tell Mummy about it. Don't ever do that again.








What do you want from us? We have no more sunflower seeds. And those sweetcorns and carrocts all fnish eaten by BeiBei. I am straving! I want some cake and pudding! Mummy!











This is the punishment for eating up my food. Luckily I kept some in my pockets! Anyway, still, I gotta teach you a lesson! Don't snatch my food!




Hey, isn't it nice? No fighting, no biting, no snatching. We are gentle and polite girls with manners. You eat your seed and I have my corn. :p I love you and you love me. Mummy's eating ice-cream, we gotta behave and act cute so that we could have a spoonful of it!





We are in Mummy's palm. We are not going to bite. We love our Mummy and we licked her skin sometimes. Our Mummy is the best! Mom, When can we get our cheesecake after saying all those good things about you?

I am not sure if I will still be able to hold them, kiss them, smell them, feel them and take care of them after my one year stay in the foreign land. Just, want to write something about my two lovely girls. I have you two in my heart, n omatter how. My mother will take care of you two ehn I am away, Ya, Granny. hehe. Be obedient.

If Mummy can never see you two again, I will see yours photoes everyday, ya, everyday, in my heart, in my book and in my mind... stay healthy and safe. It's a promise, ok? MUAKS

1 comment:

-KSY™®- said...

Creative blog! think u either spend hours for waiting to snap the photos or u manually place them into the desired manner. ;)