Thursday, September 28, 2006

22nd's Presents

Besides the angel's gift, I received three lovely presents from my dearest friends and cousin. LAMPFLY sent me a pair of socks and a sweet little handmade card. She wrote in the little space: Warm socks with warm wishes, may you have memorable experience in the foreign land..."

KENJO posted me a card. The rectangle white and blue card in the photo above. she wrote quite a lot of words inside, i won't stated here. Just wanna tell her that, "Thank you so much. I love your card and it's a surprise to me! :) Your words gave me strength, really. I love your card. It's a kind of blessing I have before leaving. :)

My cousin bought me the table lamp, it's really pretty. I love it so much. Seashells on boat, symbolizing everything plain sailing. :) I will be fine under her sweet wishes. Thank you. My cousin's dad, who is my uncle gave me a HUGE red packet. It's really HUGE and I still think that I don't deserve that. MUAKS! Thanks uncle, I love you so much! Let's go for a trip after I come back here to Malaysia, ok?

The photo above is the picture when the light's on. The lamp exudes yellow light, radiating warmth that kindle up the room. It light up my day. I will make it.... really, believe me... I will become a better individual after the trip. See you guys!!!

BIG hugs and THANK you, for yours kindness and support!!


No comments: