Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Angel's Presents

Mother woke me up from sleep early this morning, before heading to work. I was having a sweet dream as the weather this morning is cold and humid. She patted my shoulder and said, " AN angel asked me to pass you these gifts on your birthday morning, see it later ya..."

Then, She left me with the angel's gifts and left the house. I was really sleepy and couldn't really response to her. Until a moment ago, when I woke up from my sleep, feeling refreshing and suddenly spotted the small present and a red packet besides my pillow.

I opened both of them and realised that they are Lexcron card reader, 8 GB memory card and a certain amount of US dollars... That's the utmost expensive present, which I have ever received in my entire 22 years of life. I am not merely talking about the price; it's actualy the heart...

How can you be so thoughtful, my angel?

I want to tell you that I love you so much and I don't need those expensive fancy stuff, you are the best present I have in life.

"Du bist ein engel, ich liebe dich echt..."

Thank you. We will see each other very soon after one year. Thank you and send you thousands kisses... MUAKS...

No comments: