Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nui, take care

Let's forget about those awful and sad moments for a while. Lungisha, the south African au pair drove me to Hollywood last Sunday to meet two other Thai au pairs. They are Too and Nui. In fact, it's a farewell gathering for Nui, the new Thai au pair who has just arrived in Southern part of California one month ago. She doesn't ge along well with her host mum here so she asked for a rematch. Now, she's in Maryland. I wish her all the best.

Anyway, we had a great time as we spent most of the time enjoying Thai cusines, which are similar to Malaysia's taste. Too bad, we went there from a different direction of the freeway so couldn't snap the picture of the HUGE Hollywodd sign. That's a shame...Well, I will take the photo for you guys next time. Of course, I will go there again, maybe next week! :P Cheers.

We had our lunch in the Thai restaurant that were crowded with Asians. Richard, Too's 'boyfriend' took the picture for us. :) Yeah! Four drop-death gorgeous au pairs! :p


Too, Lungisha, Nui and I took the picture at the Thai town in Hollywood. We were in front of the temple and had bags of desserts in our hands. :p that's a good shot.I like it.


Nui, The sweet Thai girl. I wish that her host family in Maryland could be better.I pray for her.


Nui and I. The first and also the last photo I took with Nui.


A good shot. Lungisha, Nui and I at the parking Lot of Ross in Hollywood and West. :)

1 comment:

-KSY™®- said...

ya, wish her all the best. to you,too. can see that u've lost some weight. must take care of your own health..