Friday, November 24, 2006

Hurray! Black Party!

Here's the pictures of the party I had in LA weeks ago. Wow, It was freezing cold. It's a home party, a farewell party for a South African guy, whom none of us know. It's the typical kind of home party in US. It took place in one huge double storey house with loud music, alcohol and food. We danced, drank and ate our food in the backyard. I could barely move because it was feaking cold and the cold wind was blowing. Anyway, the passion of the people overwhelmed the atmosphere. South Africans born to be dancers. They are passionate and cheerful. When you hang out with them, you will feel happy as they are just so easy-going.

I was the only Asian that night but it's ok. It's kinda fun as all of them had some extra glances on me, wondering what this Chinese girl up to in this back party. They are friendly, really. I love all of them, especially Lungisha, Jessie, Kanyo--->the hot girl and Cloudia, who is originally from Argentina.

I had a good time. :) Let's have a look at my pics. :P





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weuiiiweet!! wasai looked good girl!! so u do have the hip hop thingy in you neh kekeke

tasha

Anonymous said...

erm..nothing...just to share with you some advices that given by my friends about back party..just want to advise to be careful because black guys according to my friends said quite dangerous..please take care and merry christmas and happy new year...all the best in california...and take care...keep in touch...best of luck in year 2007...
yeen fern