Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hollywood

Hollywood. WHat's in your mind when you see this word? Hollywood! Shining superstars? Tom Cruise? James Cameron? I have all those blockbuster movies inmy mind whenever I see the Hollywood sign and I used to think that how nice would that be if I am able to witness the Hollywood sign in California when I was in Malaysia. Well, finally I make it. I was there for a couple of times and two weeks ago, My friends and I spent about 2 hours to hike and climbed up the hills, with the purpose to reach the Hollywood sign! We did it! Yeah!







After the visit, I don't find the Hollywood sign to be anything magnificent anymore. It's just a huge sign, nothing more than that. Anyway, It's an icon for California. So, it's always good to take some pictures there. I had fun, due to my friends, Lungisha, Kanyo and Cloudia who are loving and sweet. :)

Cheers for Hollywood! Yea!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tasha here..

So suprise and happy to get yr call!!!!! kakakaka sorry ya girl, working jus now so not very convenient..so good to ehar from you, at least i know u are getting used to the environment as well as getting better with it..

dun worry, things will always be better.. :)

all the best ya~~~ take care~

Anonymous said...

ur phone not able to connect again.

Jason Lioh said...

Deng, I don't think I will able to set foot there. Can help me photoshop? :P