Friday, November 17, 2006

Dress Up Game

I had one party in Los Angeles with my friends two weeks ago. I would love to upload the pictures at the party but I dont have time right now. So, I decided to show you guys the pictures we took before the party. hehe. We had one 'Dress-Up' game. It's fun. I turned into a totally different girl. :P haha. Tell me what you think after seeing the pictures. :P

This is my hot South African friend, Kanyo, who is hot and spicy. She is REALLY sexy and you guys should see the way she dances and sings.. Wow. she is Hot! Man!!


My South African friend, Kanyo chose the costume for me. She wanted me to dress up like an African American. Come on, What's up what's up, check it out!! hehe.. Hip-Hop girl!!



American Next Top Models!! Wow. Lungisha and I.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. u look great. nice midriff :)

Anonymous said...

nice look!
u shoud try this in utar!
haha!
cheer up baby~

Anonymous said...

-rachel-

it's really cool!
keep it on!

Chloe said...

This is awesome. What more can I say? ;-p You look hot :)

Cyen said...

looks cool...
looks great...

season said...

ean, kenjo, rachel, Chloe, Chauyen,

Hey. thank guys!! :P hehe.. i am flattered. :) thanks for yours kind compliments. haha..it was fun. People from South Africa are really different. They are really wayyy too kind.. :) it's really funto hang out with them. Will post the photoes of the party later.. hehe. after my thanks giving post. see ya. all the best,

MISS you all.

muaks.