Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ducks' Pond

I am living in a sub-urban area in California . As a result, there are a lot of parks, ponds, forests and some other greatest creation of mother nature here. I love the ducks' pond and I enjoy taking Jake, the huge retriever with me whenver I go there. It's actually a hiking area. I would love to share with you all the beautiful pictures of the ducks and waterfall. Well, according to my host mum, Pam, the ducks will be here every autumn, before the weather turning cold. :) The good thing about people in US, especially here is southern park of CA, is that they really treasure the environment. Nothing is polluted and it is nearly impossible for you to find any pieces of rubbish in any park, ponds or hiking area. All of the areas are well-prepserved. I love that! It's totally different from what we have in Malaysia.

I love those ducks. So I would love to share with you all the pictures. Enjoy.







No comments: