Friday, October 06, 2006

Hi, I am in california!

I am here, in california. Ya, I reach here safe and sound.

Wow, I flew for more than 22 hours to reach New York, with a connecting flight in between at Korea. I experience a lot of things throughout the journey and also the orientation in New York. I just wish that I can store each and every single word I have heard in the 'lectures' in my mind, so that I will be able to use it whenever I need it when I have to take the full responsibility to take care of the three lovely boys.

:P By the way, I have visited several hotspots in New York.. I want to upload the pictures for you all to see it but nto right now..I am using the MAC and frankly speaking I am nto really good at it. I will try to do that days ago, when I have got used to it. I saw the twin towers, which turned in to a construction side right now, a lot of tall buildings. That's really cool. That's what a City suppose to look like. Besides, I took some pictures up in the sky when in flight... Wow, those clouds beneath me, truly resemble soft and sweet candy that I would love to have a bite.

After the four days of useful orientation in the hotel situated in stamford CT, I was in the plane again, flew for about 8 hours to reach LA, California. So basically, I spent a lot of time flying here and there.. and I have to say that, I hate to be in flights, it sucks.. Luckily I was rejected for the job of flight attendant.

I stopped at Korea for 2 hours when I was on m way to New York last Monday. I got quite a lot of experience in the connecting flight, too. I wish to share but not right now, I gotta tidy up my room. My clothes are still in the huge suitcases.

I am only going to meet the kids this afternoon. I am really nervous. What shall I say to them.. the parents are really nice people. I had no expextations before reachinf but now it's like having more and more surprises. I wish that I will be fine with the kids. Let's pray so..

The retriever, Jake, is snoring beside me now. He is such a cute dog. I love him at the very fist moment i met him at the doorstep. He greeted my by licking and smelling my hand. I love kind animals and humans. :)

I think I really need a lot of luck now.. Pray for me, my all friends. :) seeya.

ciao.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

-rachel-

glad to know you're safe there.
do take care of yourself.
we will always update ourselves of your news here.

all the best.

Chloe said...

Everything sounds pretty cool :)

Hope you find whatever you are seeking there, learn as much as you can and don't forget to enjoy too ;p

tash said...

*prayer* said.

season said...

rachel,Chloe, Tash,

thanks girls. :) i just wish that i could really wear a smile on my face now.. i think the family is undergoing a kind of culture shock now.. i guess me2.. not in the way they lead their life..but more of the way they raise their kids and the personality their kids have.. well, not a bad thing i shall say.but.. maybe ours Asians way has it's own benefits, too.. at these days.. i dont really have much time to spend here so wont be updating my blog with photoes shortly.. will tyr to do that.. you guys take care ok?muaks.. love you all.

Anonymous said...

hi, finally u r there.
for sure, u need some times to get urself used of the new environment.
so, hope u can take those challenges easily, and here all ur friends are always beside u from the far..pray for u..of course i'm one of them who always care for u:)
miss u and all the best