Monday, October 16, 2006

From Malaysia to New York

Wow, Yong! There you go. Here's a picture I took in flight. I was flying with Korean Air, flew across the different time zone and crashed into the entire new land. I expereince the instant transform from night to day. The picture below I took it when I flew through the pacific ocean...and passed by the continent of Chicago. I love the picture. I flew ubove the cloud...That are soft, white and look sweet. :)


This is a photo which was taken from my room in the hotel in Connecticut. It's a city which is about one hour away from New York City. :) It's a love morning and that was my first day in US. Cool, isn't it? Hwne you see the glimmer of sunlight shining through the clouds, it means that there are hope.. :P


The picture below is the picture which I took in the evening, somewhere aourn the hotel. I was going out to search for an adapter with one Germany girl. The houses and building in US is totally different from what we have in Malaysia. :) I love the structure here, :P


Arggg... There are so many pictures I want share with you guys... I have too many of them but this Mac is stupid!! I don't know whathappen to it but I couldn't upload any pictures anymore. Gosh! So sorry. You all will only be able to view the three as above. I will try to upload more next time.. I have sooo many of them, espcially those I took in New York City. Yeah!

Next time. all the best ya! muak.

No comments: