Sunday, October 15, 2006

Autumn...



I have been longing to experience autumn in a beautiful foreign country. Now, this dream come true.. yes.. California is such an amazing place.. espcially the place I am currently staying in. It's a sub-urban area. The landscapes would simply capture your heart.. They are like the scenes in the movies. The road, the side way, the trees, the forest, the park, the ponds. There are bunches of wild rabbits hopping here and there around the park early in the morning. There are falling leaves in this romantic season. I witnessed the read leaves top of the tree. I am not sure if they are maple leaves, but they really resemble it. :)



These three pictures were taken when I walked Jake, the sweet dog to the park and pond this evening. I got nothing better to do so I walked around the area and I couldn't stop myself from taking those pictures. Of course, I have a lot of them but I chose the best three. Come on, it really takes time to resize them, plus I am using a MAC. Yes, Mac computer that we used in advertising class. It's not that user friendly. But I have to use it right now. :)





Autumn is always my favourite season. It's a season for you to miss those you love them dearly. Unfortunately, I am here in California. I missed the Mooncake Festival with my beloved ones. I saw the leaves falling and I suddenly thought of Kenjo. Before departing to US, she sent me a card and she told me that she would be glad if I could send her some leaves right here. I guess she's hoping to receive a red maple leaf. :) Iwill try to get one for you. But when it reach there, I am sure that they will turn into a dry brown leaf. The colour wouldn't be that great anymore. :) Well, you can see the pics here first. I am still trying to adjust my life to the typical US lifestyle. By the way, before getting my driving license here, I can do nothing. Ya, like a prisoner. Gosh...





I am wondering if you guys are fine there? Mama, Papa, Yong, Tash, Chloe, Lampfly, Protocol, Nelly, Kenjo, ChauYen.. Yes everyone that I know of. I miss everything in Malaysia,. In this season of fall, I miss you all. But like what I have said, I want to be strong, I want to be really really strong. I want to overcome all thsoe hardship and return to my homeland as a brand new whole person. I will be fine. It's just that, when I was walking the dog along the street, I stepped on those falling leaves... I was thinking, is Malaysia still pretty much the same? Is Mama doing fine? Is Yong getting better in Singapore? I juse want everything to be fine.. I just wish that the leaves would tell the wind to send them my care and love, when it blows and makes the leaves whirl...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sure ur getting stronger each day :) the fall there its realy pretty. hold tight gal, i wil be there soon. i hope to hold ur hands and count down for the X'mas. im sure it would be an unforgetable memory. hehe!

Zoe

Anonymous said...

girl, as how you encourage me, let me encourage you in return..be strong and enjoy every moment you have there..not all of us get to experience that o~

reading yr blog, it feels real cox you are telling wat u r experiencing, unlike reading a novel..so do describe and write more about yr life there cox since we dun get a chance, it's good to see you have it and experience it on behalf, at least for me..

and again, if there's anything, ups /down do share it with us...rest assure everyone here miss you too..take care girl, take care a!!!

guess it is not easy to be strong but again it is not that hard to be strong wit u girls and guys (besides my family) supporting me..so i hope my support to you helps too... :)

season said...

zoe,
hai.. yes.. the life here's kinda tough.. well, not a single soul i know of in this huge and totally foreign country.. due to the different time zone, i am not even able to call many of my friends or even chat to them online. it can be tough.. but i will try my best to overcome it.. when u come here, i guess i will be fine. let's have our christmas together this year!! either at ur place or mine.. hehe..love u..muaks..

tash,
:) nice to hear from you.. ya..gotta be REALLY REALLY strong and independent here.. totally alone.. I dont know why but i am alawyas alone.. some other au pairs will come to US in groups, but i am always bad luck.i flew alone.. others au pairs always have many au pairs around theirs area, but again, i have none.. i dont know why.. the same thing when i went to College..i was alone, no friends there with me.. the same thing when i went to my high school in hometown.. all my friends were sent to some other different school.. Gosh..i guess that's because God wants me to be strong.. He wants me to undergo hardshipp, which is osmetimes can be a good thing.. :)

I am reading some self-imporvement books. I will be fine.u , too ok?? we will both be fine..i have LOTS of amazing pictures here.. will upload very soon.. :) u know, with the boys here,, i cant do nothing,.. :) see you soon.muaks.

Anonymous said...

hey,not really hav a word to u..
bz feel so heavy to send u some "ke tao hua". (u r always the sensitive girl, for sure, u r going to sense it, so 'save' it la*0*).
my fiend, just "enjoy & experience "!!

season said...

lampfly,
i will lah. dont know lah.. just nto sure if i am able to complete this one year program.. Gosh... so many things happened,,, hai.. dont know lah.. be positive.. :)