Thursday, April 20, 2006

My Journalism1

Today is the second day of our final examination session! Two more subjects to go before we can proudly declare to the world that we have graduated! Nonetheless, at the same time, it's the time for us to say goodbye to each other. Sometimes, it is really hard to leave one another after three years of studying in the same class. Yes, I may not be able to have fun with all of you all the while. But, frankly speaking, deep inside my heart, each and everyone of you are somewhat important. You all have coloured up my days in UTAR!
SiewLing:Do you know that you are a very kind and sweet girl? I love the way you talk and the way you work and the way you smile. :-) I wasn't able to get to know you deeply but I know that you are kind, sweet, diligent and considerate! Keep it up ya! You can have great achievement somedays!
Annie:Even though we had our internship under the same company for three months but it is still pretty hard to really get close to you. Anyway, you are talented and I am sure you can be somebody in the future. Gambateh!
LiYee:You are the 'Astro' girl in our class! Yeah! You can sing, you can dance, you are cute and you are pretty! When is it possible for me to see you on stage again? I enjoy the moment we had our small conversation in LRT! :P When can we have that kind of hours again?
ChunYet:Yo! What's up man? You are our classrep but I have never seen you really act like one! Anyway, all of us would be bored without you. I am really glad that I had the chance to get to know you better in times of industrial training.Thanks for your kindness and help. Sometimes, I am thinking, it is really nice to know you. Thanks, my pal!
Rachel: Gusty girl! :) I enjoy the moments we spent in cyberspace. We had fun in gossiping about others! Even though our conversation took place virtually but I think that those virtuality experiences allowed me to know you better! You are a good friend to talk to and I will miss you!
Tasha:You are definitely a sweet and lovely girl! I have never met anyone who is as friendly as you do in my entire life. That's a good thing. The thing that I know about you is that you may be not that hardworking but you are wise and you will always make sure that you have fulfiled your responsibilities under whatever circumtances! I love that! Thanks for your kindness and help ya!
ChauYen:I wouldn't use those conventional adjectives like 'helpful' or 'easy-going' to describe you. I will say that you are a 'Devoted' friend! You have dedicated your entire life to your friends and tend to take care of them carefully, especially 'The special One'. :p hehe.I just want to tell you that your charming characteristic is a gift from God, so does your gorgeous figure! Treasure them!
Laiyee:You are a very polite and softspoken girl. You has been giving others a kind of impression that you are very 'fragile' and the wind seem like can blow you away very easily. Girl, you are too skinny! Gain more weight by eating more! I like the way you are and I am sure that you will be part of my important memories, even after 30 or 40 years later. :)
Kenjo:You keep a very nice blog and I enjoy reading them. You are truly a writer and have your own style in writing. Even though your eyes are small and you are quiet but I find that you are an inquisitive girl who is never going to let the world passed by you. You are observant and appears like a lovely next-door-girl. I like you.
Nelly:Yeah! Girl, You have a great leadership and I really admire the way you talk and the way you look. You are always confident and tend to exude your charm in a very subtle manner. You make me feel that you are someone who can really lead a big organization! Yeah! Keep it up ya!
WanYing:Wow! You. There isn't much I am going to write to you here since I have dedicated a post to you! Just want to tell you that no matter how, you will be in my heart! Muaks!
SuJin:Your big friendly smile captivated my heart. I love the way you laugh and bring us joys. :) You are truly amazing as you can have a fun and interesting conversation with the people whom you barely know. We all have fun talking to you! My friend, stay happy ya!
Fayes: Here comes the superstar of our class. Yo! I like the way you sing. Yeah, guy, you can melt many girls' hearts very easily! You are good looking and gifted with a stunning talent in singing but yet stil able to act humble and showing a moderate estimation of your abilities. That's really a precious value! Jr1 really proud of you! We are waiting for your album ya!
HuiWen: This is the utmost stunning and lovely girl in our class. She is our 'class flower' or maybe the cutest girl in UTAR! She could 'kill' guys very easily with her sweet outlook, adding on her irresistible smiles, even a girl would feel like kissing her whenener she talks to you seriously. Besides, she has the kindest heart which I have ever seen in my life. That's why, HuiWen, nice to know you and thanks for eveything you have done for me! Love you!
KitFye: KitFye is kinda serious and she seldom mix with a large group of people, neither does she laugh hysterically nor does she talks rubbish with her friends. She is a girl who is havign her own principles and would try her very best to fulfil her duties! I have a good time workign to gether with her! Cheers, my dear friend!
KhaiShin: She is an awesome girl. :) She has a very sweet voice, which resembles to a sweet melody that will linger in your mind for hours after hearing her giving speech! She is that kind of sweet and happy angel in our class and I have been knowing her for four years! We were kinda close at first but then due to the mixing of other groups of friends, we have some distances in between. However, we are still friends. It's a kind of friendship, which we keeps in our heart, when we want to use it, you will pass it to me right? :P
YehFang: LengLui! This girl forces all the people around her to call her beauty as she feels that it is a universal fact that she is pretty. In reality, she is really beautiful.:) She is hardworking, and tend to give other pressure when working with her! Anyway, it is a good practice as the assignments would hand in on time! yeah! Leng, THanks for your help ya! You are truly an angel! :P Friend forever ya!
Kathy: Kathy is a very quiet and introverted girl in our class. She tends to isolated herself with others, living in her own little fantasy world! But, once you try to start a conversation with her, you would know that she is kind, helpfull and compassionate. She will show you a very sweet smiles when you are talking to her and I find beauty in it! Maybe we are not close, but you are still a sweet friend, whom I will remember for life!

7 comments:

tash said...

hahaha girl..it sounds like oyu are doing a contwent analysis leh~~kakaka btw, i am hardworking leh..especially during play subject and fool subject kakakakaka

season said...

tash,
:p yalah.. EXTREMELY hardworking in playing and clubbing! :p hahha.. i know you! ya, this is a content analysis i did for our lovely class, actually, it's a kind of field observation!:P hahah! accurate or not i am not sure but i just want to write something, as a tribute to my friends!yeah!

EAN said...

*gasp* pretty hard to get close to me?? why?? imho, we were quite close during internship. then somehow it drifted apart but that doesnt mean we cannot be close friends

Chloe said...

Wow, nice descriptions for each and everyone in JR1 (unlike...er...ahem...), surely took you lotsa time to blog about this heh?

Anonymous said...

A Choo: i know u admire me... haha... no need to praise me like that... thx ya...

Anonymous said...

Cyen: haha.... fren... thx ya... ur content analysis is very detail... haha.. thx to write for everyone in the class... cost u lot of time leh...especially during exam time... really thx.. touching..

season said...

Ean,
yo! never mind. :-) no matter how, i am really happy to have your companionship during the toughest time of my life.:) keep in touch ya!

Chloe,
Yalo, damn long time ler! I have to think of the person as a whole in my mind and then recollect the memories i had with him/her! hehe! not easy ler!never mind lah, It's for my classmates what!yeah!

Choo,
yalo, i have been a secret admirer of you for a long time! you so handsome and clever, what to do? *puke* hahah..yoyo but really, i am thankful to have you as a friend! thanks for your care and concern ya! Dont ever forget me ok? :P

chauyen,
:) no need to mention it, my friend! it's for my class what? :P hahha, i enjoy doing that. each and everyone of you are important to me, really, i speak it from my heart! nice to know you ya! have me in your heart, ok? :Plove u!