Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Broken Vow

(photo taken from http://members.aol.com)

She told me that, 'He is neither a good husband nor a qualified father. If he is having someone else as his wife, she would ran away from him, twenty years ago...'
Ya, I know that you are a truly devoted mother and I love you dearly from the bottom of my heart. I am willing to sacrifice my life for you and do whatever I could to make you happy. But, please don't complaint to me about him again. My heart is bleeding when I see you working day and night to support the family. You are the greatest mother in this world and none of them would be able to sacrifice as much as you do for your beloved children. Nonetheless, he is still my dad.
I am reasonable enough to know the real situation, I know you need someone to lend you ears, I can be the one...But, please, I don't want to hear anything about him again. You have dedicated your life to us ENTIRELY and since you decided to not taking another approach, please don't say anyting like that again. In fact, I would be glad if you divorce him, twenty or thirthy years ago. I swear, I will never blame you for that, even if you dumped brother and I away. At least, things would be simpler and you can fight for your own will. The horrible marriage you have, has been haunting me so much...Sometimes, I feel so helpless and I couldn't even cry...
Mummy, I want you to be happy, please, for yourself, not anyone else.You deserve better. The fact is, he is my dad. He is a great failure but I am sure he loves me... Don't cut my heart with endless complaints and quarells. I beg you...
He told me that, ' You are capable, you are a superwoman, keep it up...' More of a sarcastic sentence rather than anything else...'
I wasn't able to talk to you as I was not in a cheerful mood and I was really having a lot to study and revise. I am not indicating something like you are inconsiderate or what as I myself are having tonnes of weak points that are disagreeable. However, your cynical implication made me sad, really really sad. Maybe I should say someting like 'Sorry' for everthing.
Nevertheless, when your special one is being sarcastic and ruthless...There should be an end, right?

4 comments:

-KSY™®- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
season said...

zoe,
thank you. you are sweet! :p i am fine.it's just that sometimes, i am troubled by too many things and that make me unhappy! :p yeah! thank you friend! muaks! i am fine

Chloe said...

Hey there, hope that by now your mood is better, after all, left only three subjects, haha, the final three...gambatae & BEST of luck!!!

p/s: your frens and loved ones will always be by your side, so stay happy :)

season said...

Chloe,
thank you. you are sweet. :) i am ok. thanks for ur concern ya.. add oil add oil! exam!!