Monday, April 03, 2006

Dear Chloe!

Dear Chloe,
Wow, so fast ya. How the time flies. :P Friend, we are going to graduate. Are you going to say something like 'Hurray'? Well, for me, I am not sure. I am happy that there isn't a need for me to study like hell anymore, neither do I have to worry about the marks of assignments and thesis nor do I have to worry about having replacement classes or anything of that sort.. But one thing I am sure is that, I am going to miss you, I am going to miss my classmates, UTAR and everything...
Among our circle of friends, you are the only one who can read me like abook. We have been staying under one roof for years and we did have our precious time in KTAR. We had tonnes of movies together and we even had a lot of fun chatting and teasing others. Waw...we have a lot of memories... those moments we shared, would carve an everlasting mark in my heart. :)
Actually, I am sorry that I am a hard nut to crack. People find me unfriendly, proud, stubborn, persistent and sometimes cold. Yes, I don't know why, that;s my nature, pretty hard to get along. But I guess I am blessed as there is someone like you who would spare time to understand me. :) thanks, my pal. There are too many times you made me touched but I didn't say anything. Sometimes, some things are better to be placed inside the heart rather than sayign them out fakely, right? :P yeah! I just I am a still a sincere and easy-going friend, for you?? Hope so!
Hey, you got to brace up yourself to face the challenges outside, ok? Time and tides wait for no men. When you have enough talents to be a winner, never tend to think like a loser, ok? No matter how, I will support you whenever I am in the future, hopefullythe distance between us wouldn't be too far! :P You must try your best in everything ya, my friend. :) you could have meritorious achievement, if you allow yourself to have a try!
I don't know why, but I just feel warm whenever I thought of the tissues you passed to me when we had the movie- 'King Kong' together. haha. At the time, I cried too much and I had to cover my mouth so that I wouldn't let out some horrible sobbing sound that are going to interupt others. :P hahah.. I am really thankful for having a friend to hand me a piece of tissue when I am sad. :) Yes, a symbol of friendship, even a very simple gesture can be very meaningful and remarkable. :)
Regardless of what is awaiting us in the future. Remember, be happy and be positive. :)
Take care ya...
Have me as part of your memories, ok?
MUAKS!

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Hey there, hehe, thanks for every memory you have brought me, too, be it sweet or bitter. It must be quite hard for someone like you to express like this ;p Anyway, all you need to know about how I feel about our friendship is concluded in a Friendster testi, a blog post dedicated to you in Riddle Corner as well as what I'm going to write in your autograph :) Btw, a too-long comment will appear too 'fake'...So, stay pretty, girl, hopefully by the time we meet again, we're happy and fulfilled :D

season said...

:P.. yeah! cheers for our friendship!