Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hours of waiting!

I hate waiting for people. I wish I could leave now...the problem is, the one I am waiting for is not my friend. He is someone important, whom I have been counting on to pull up my 'performance' a bit, yes, just a bit...
I am sorry for accidentally offended him last night. I am here to say' Sorry'. Actually, it wasn't my fault totally, but I have to bear some responsibilities. Anyway, since he is angry with me I guess I have to apolozise for that... But, I have been waiting for hours, I should be staying home and study...Gosh! I am wasting my time here! What to do? That's the price I have to pay for offending someone Important accidentally! Anyhow, I am not the one who is to be blamed entirely!
The position he has is everything. I got to wait. I think he doesn't want to meet me. But, I will make sure I talk to him today, or else, my hours spending here would be wasted! Besides, I guess my effort spend in that stupid thing is the main. I don't want him to discredit me due to the misunderstanding we had yesterday!
God! Spare a little more time on me!

No comments: