Friday, April 07, 2006

Photoshop

Tasha is very proud of her 'professional' skill in 'Photoshop'.She tends to tell the whole world about it by forcing them to see her latest 'product' in her blog. hehehe. Actually, she is not the greatest 'Photoshop' expert, but she is really a good one! :p I have to give her my salutation. Wow, Tasha, you are really great and free. You got nothing better to do in your free time meh! :p hahah..She is willing to spend hours to master the software and sharpen up her skill.(*Myles is thinking of taking her hat off to Tasha for her hardwork, But then, she realises that she doesn't wear a hat on top! :P)
Seriously, the photoes constructed by Tasha via 'Photoshop' are truly amazing, that's the striking power of the software! Yeah! This reminds me of my own experience with the mentioned software and the 'unique' instructor who taught me to use it! hehe. He just got married, wow! Should we say something like 'congratulation'? :p hahah! He is a fantastic lecturer. I fell in love with 'Photoshop' due to his teaching.
At here I would like to show you all one of my the print advertisements that were completed by using the software for my 'multimedia tools for advertising' in Year 2. Of course, if compare to Tasha, mine is really stupid. But, that's the way of learning mah! We got to start at the very first step mah! WIhtout learning how to walk, it is impossible for us to fly, right? Tasha?! :P
My group decided to create our own 'Pet Hotel' advertising campaign that was name 'Chubby Tubby Mummy'. We browsed through thousands of pictures related to animals and then cut and paste them in a backgroud we created ourselves. Then, we got to mend the outlines, drew the shadows, adjusted the contrast colors, combined the small little creatures and many other silly jobs. For the assignments, we came out with 4 versions of the advertisements. Lampfly and I spent most of our hours that time in the 'Mac Lab'. We tried our best to master the basic tools and produced the best advertisements as these stupid little things carried great coursework marks in that semester. Finally, that's our outcome. If compare to Tasha's, ours are nothing. :) But, it is actually sweet to recollect the times Lampfly and I spent in the lab. :) Maybe it's time of separation, so I am a bit emotional. Each and every little thing I had with my friends is able to inspire me to write out something... They are my memories and memories are sweet, aren't they?
The saddest thing is, I am not able to produce the advertisement above right now. I forgot about the way of using those simple tools correctly...Nonetheless, the times I had with my friend would turn into an unforgettable piece of diamond that I will keep it eternally in my heart. :P

3 comments:

tash said...

so hounoured to be mentioned kekekeekke i din force u k i mean ya la i did but no la i didn't kekekekeek jus wanna share d joy wit u leh cox only taught basic..so when we know how to do mroe than basic man that is fun!!kekeke photoshop is one of my hobbies d kekekee

season said...

tash,
hahahah.. :p you are great mah, i HAVE to give you some recognition! or else your hardwork would be waste!! :p keep it up yea!

-KSY™®- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.