Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dear Protocol!

Dear Protocol,
Hi, My dear friend. We are going to separate and go our own ways for our future. Within one month, we are going to say goodbye to each other... It is really hard for me to say so. We have beenknowing each other for 4 years. Sometimes, I guess it is pretty hard for me to explain our friendship to others. I guess it is a kind of 'destiny' for us to be good friend.
I would like to thank you for everything. Thanks for giving me rides during the times of showery or buring hot seasons. Thanks for accompanying me to shop for things, watching boring independent movie like 'Mean Creak', listening to my troubles and stupid opinions.
You know what? I guess you are correct in some senses. It is really hard for us to get true friend nowadays. In the process of growing up, we tend to change or even forced to undergo a total transformation, both mentally and physically. Like what I said, try to turn back and look at your high school pals, how many of them have changed? Some of them turned into a total stranger, whom you couldn't remember you used to be their best friend. I am really glad that you offer me a chance to be your friend. :) No worries, my friend, you are not going to turn into a cow, bull, horses or anything like that in your next life to return my kindness.. hahaha.. I guess you will be my life partner in your next life (coz you said a couple would get together normally is because of owing each other debts mah!! :p ) Joke lah. Impossible, my dear Protocol. I have been trying to fulfil my part as a friend. You never owe me anything, 'That's what friends are for!" Always remember that...
No matter how the time changes, you got to remember that I just want you to be happy and free. As happy as a little girl who has no worries in mind and as free as a bird, which is able to fly high. Chase away your sadness, no need to torture yourself for something or someone that is TOTALLY and COMPLETELY not suitable for you but brought you a huge pail of tears. Next time, when you are crying, my friend, always remember that your tears are meant for yourself, not anyone else. You cry only because you feel like relieving your agony, that's all! And, the utmost important thing is that there will always be someone, like your dearest mother and a stupid friend like me to stand by you. Ya, I don't mind you giving me a misscall to ask me calling back. hehehe.. even though it is quite expensive :). hahha However, I think it should be a kind of honor for me to lend me your ears. YES, years later, after you got yourself a nice job and wonderful family, you wouldn't even remember my name! yeah! :P so, I guess I have to treasure it! :P
At the moment, from the bottom of my heart, sincerely, I want to wish you ALL the best. Protocol, I want you to smile and laugh like crazy, ya, I just want you to be happy, nonetheless, please bear in mind, when you are down or feeling blue, I many not be the one to hug you or solve your problems (soemtimes I just couldn't reach you! :p) but, I will definitely be the one to listen to you. You will NEVER be lonely, as long as I am still alive! yeah!
Protocol, get a good job and good husband ya! :P
Remember me forever!
MUAKSS!!

1 comment:

season said...

zoe,
yeah..no worries. i will have you in my heart. really.:) the utmost important thing, i want you to be happy! please remember that!!! once a friend, always a friend! love you!