Saturday, June 30, 2007

Another Goodbye

Going to leave Melville in hours. I have just said goodbye to everybody, Lyndsey, WIlliam and my host mom, Geri.

Surprisingly, nothing dramatic happened. Kiss, hugs and goodbye. That's all.

I did't cry, Oh my Gosh, I can't believe it!

I WILL miss you guys. I love you WIllIAM. I will never ever see you again, but I have you in my heart. You will forget about 'Chia' after three days, but you are a memory, which I will keep inside my heart, ETERNALLY.

I remember you told me about your dolphine dream. I remember the time we play catch and all those silly games together, I remember the way I forced you eating medicine when you are sick...YES. I do have a collection od 'YOU AND ME'.

I love you, soo much. This is a kind of love, which I could have only learnt from this stupid Au Pair thing....

Though, I am still young, another station of life in my journey.

So, seeya.. perhaps, I will hear something from you in my destination.

LOVE YOU. MUAKS.
Ciao New York and Long Island...

2 comments:

lampfly said...

Hi SC! So great to know that u r going to study again. really really happy 4 u! May everything goes smooth and as u wish. Bless!

season said...

hmm.:P nice to hear that you have just came back from a fruitful trip. nice. hmmI have quited the program, the class will start in September.. I will be flying to georgia next week, why??0_o dont know. just need a place to stay i guess. :)

tell me more about ur trip. seeya. :)