Friday, June 15, 2007

Acceptance

After all those stupid and nerve-wrecking process for months, FINALLY, I got accepted.

I will be able to further my study in the master degree of counselling psychology, marriage and family therapy, at this coming September.

Is this a good news? uh huh! I guess so. Though, meanwhile, a LOT more new challenegs awaiting me ahead. I have to fly to another foreign land again, and start everything ALL OVER again...

When choosing between New York City and California, I chose the latter, due to a lot of reasons, in terms of monetary, lifestyle, environment, subject, schools, schedule...

I am not sure if that was a good choice. But, frankly speaking, weeks ago, I regretted for that and actually wanted to remain in New York City. You know that, humans are afraid of starting new life and moving to a new area. Nobody likes the feeling of helplessness in an alien place with aliens speaking foregin language, and leading a different lifestyle. Seriously, we know NOBODY there! Santa Ana, what the hell is going on there? we have no freaking idea.

But then, after a long talk with Protocol, both of us decided to move to California. It's really a COMPLICATED process, to apply for another university. The paperwork is just FREAKING idiot and time-consuming.

So, what now? Saying goodbye? Changing Visa? Booking air-ticket? Find a place to stay in CA? Get a job? Thinking of Legal and illegal issue?

NO CLUE! Basically I have to do all the mentioned things above.

How nice could that be, if things are as easy to be done as writing them down.

Protocol has been bothered by something. My situation is not that difficult but I don't feel good, too.

After thinking for the entire night, I think I have to write this post.

You are not ALONE. NO matter what the problem is, we WILL face it together! Remember the time I was under rematch? I was like a zombie without a single soul, packing my stuff while waiting for SOMEBODY to call, saying that he or she was going to take me in. I was prepared to go back to Malaysia, but then miracle happened at the very LAST minute. Do you remember the magical Wednesday afternoon? When I called you from Los Angeles and told you that I got a new host family in Long Island? We shouted and screamed in happiness.

The freaking moment, you were with me, I will never forget, never ever.

Now, we got what we really want, our DREAM is nearer. GO for it.

I will be with you and you will be with me.

We can do it! Believe in yourself then you can do anything.

So, SMILE. Yell "Hurray"! WE are flying to california!!!

YES! Life will get better, after going through hardship. we must be strong. For some reason, maybe we are fated to fly WEST, cogitate deeper, don't you think so?

Never give up, PROMISE?! Say yes.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Yes. :)

Linly said...

Hey.. congrat to both of u... Finally hear good news from u girls. Keep me update ya. :P