Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Six Flags

I love theme park and roller coaster, ever since I was little. I remember seeing one Documentary about World's highest roller coaster in Discovery channel years ago. It was basically about the world scariest and most challenging roller coasters, including the orginal one, which was made of wood.

At that time, I was thinking, "Wow, they look cool! How nice could that be if I am able to ride on anyone of them..."

Basically, I am a chicken. Though, I am not a regular one. I am weird and love to challenge my limits even if it's going to scare the shit out of me. So, when my pal, Protocol told me about SIX FLAG, the world-renowned theme park which has been popular for ages, I pleaded her to drive both of us there, since it's only half an hour away from her area in New Jersey.

Yes...Our scary journey begins here... I won't say much here, basically just want to show you guys some nice photoes. For more information, please refer to Protocol's latest entry:p

These brilliant creations made ours blood ran cold. Man, Scary but You HAVE to TRY it.





NO KIDDING. We rode on MOST of the freaking high roller coasters, which are AT LEAST Thousands feets away from the ground. The wooden roller coaster is the UTMOST deadly scary thing I ever tried in my entire life. Try to open your eyes when you reach the peak and seeing it going down. Hmmm.. I guarantee you, you will be able to taste the cloud hanging in the sky and you won't be able to open your mouth to scream, cause normally a human will go hysterical seeing ownself falling down from the sky.

Now, some interesting and amazing lanscapes. :p







We have superheroes here! See...Batman's car!


And, we have CHARMING and EXOTIC HEROES to PICK us Up! Protocol could hear the GREEN Hero's heartbeat, no KIDDING! Gosh! Sorry, we are TOO heavy!


Time to say goodbye. Damnit, we paid about 50 US dollars each but didn't really have time to UTILIZE it. hmm.. never mind, next time. The last picture, the greatest one. Protocol and I.


MUAKS! Love you. Because of you, my life's perfect.

5 comments:

tash said...

wah u realli enjoy yrself hor~~~
how i wish i can b there also..

Linly said...

Hooi... i should have be with u girls that weekend right har? Huhu.... u girls have fun wihout me again!!!

season said...

tash,
hmmm.. like I said, I try to enjoy. well, no free lunch in this world lah, wanna enjoy? gotta work for it. hmm.. but it's fun tho. wish you could be here, too. then we can have sooo much fun. :p miss you.

Linly,
if you didn't go to washington DC then we could go together.hmm.anyway, we didn't plan it, too. One of the workers man in Zoe's house, who secretly admired her for months told her about the theme park stuff on Friday afternoon. actually, he wanted to date her so badly just she refused to go out with him. so I went with her on Saturday loh.hmm..

I want to have fun with you ler!! when is the day going to come? Sheesh!!! you good loh. went to Niagara fall already!! me havent!! Forgod sake!!!

Zoe said...

OMG!!! WTH!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ARE YOU TOKING? your kids make you mad until you insane is it? simply say something that is TOTALLY UNTRUE!! trying to spread black propaganda?? Wase!!

season said...

Proto,
walau. why you like that one??!! always no wan to admit the true. fine loh. u win loh. people like you and then you reject people and now trying to say me spreading lies... *sigh.... someday, someday... people can see the truth, coz truth CONQUER! he likes YOU! Sheesh...