Thursday, July 12, 2007

Life Update Crap

It's been a while. I guess I have something to jot down here.

1. FREEDOM
I have quitted the au pair program and officially moved out from Long Island on the 30th June, 2007. I am staying with Protocol in New Jersey ever since the mentioned date above.

2. BARTENDING
I took the one-week mixology course in Authentic Bartending School in Edison (NJ), started from 2nd to 8th July, 2007. Finally, I passed the test on the 8th. Yes, I have a certain level of mixology skill. But, can I get a decent job in that area? Only God will know.

3. VISA
I had officially sent out my important documents to the immigration centre in California last week, applying for a change of status after receiving my I-20 from the university. Due to that reason, I don't have the original copy of my I-94 and couldn't take the driving test this morning. I am actually kinda upset about it.

4. NEW ROOM
After calling thousands of people, I found a place to stay in Santa Ana, California. It looks like a nice house to stay in. I will be staying with Protocol and each of us have to pay 430 US dollars permonth. There will be a Brazillian roomate who seems to be a bit weird in someway staying with us. Anyway, we will move in on the 1st of September.

5. COLLISION
My mom was hospitalized for about two weeks due to dengue fever. The Virus Flavirus was so deadly, it caused serious infection upon all of her important inner organs. She was in the ICU for 48 hours and the doctor even asked my grandpa to prepare for the worst as she was in a REALLY critical situation. The scariest thing was, I had totally NO CLUE of that. I knew she was hospitalized due to the disease but all of the family members kept me in the dark. All of them said that she was doing all right. UGLY LIES! I knew the truth only after she was discharged days ago. I cried so badly. I was so scared. At the critical moment, I wasn't able to stay by her side and I didn't even know that I might lose her forever! DAMN! Don't ever keep me in the dark AGAIN! I fucking hate it. Anyway, thank God. She's getting better right now.

6. FLYING
I have just bought an air ticket to Georgia on 17th July, 2007. Yes, I will be on plane again. What for to Georgia? hmm.. Well, I think I need some place to stay before flying to CA. Plus, Kailing's sister kindly offers a room to stay without rental for one month. I might get a job there. I don't know. I have no other better choice.

7. LUCK
I need luck, a lot of luck in this kind of situation. You guys out there, PRAY for me..

6 comments:

lampfly said...

Good Luck. Good Luck. Good Luck. Good Luck. Good Luck. Good Luck.
Good Luck. Good Luck. Good Luck.
All the best to you, SC.

Linly said...

hmm... it was quite sometimes that i do not update myself on u... knowing that u have been tru lots of difficult moments... but alwiz remember sunshine after the rain... so...the rain was gone, n here comes the great sunshine... here,i wish u all the best in watever u did... wish u lots of lots of luck!! bunch of bunch of good good luck to u my dear... :P

miss u and be happy and cheers..

Linly

tash said...

LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will always be there for ya k~
girl, you've gone through n seen so many things, i bet you'll be able to be well and get life on track again..no worry...all d best k~ and bout your mother, sorry to hear that but most importantly, she ok now...my family kept me in dark also when my mum broke her leg, not to mention when my grandma pass away they kept me in dark too cause they dun wan me rushing home in a panic state..they actually told me grandma is not doing well, just come back asa i can make it, they worry bout us knowing that we will panic and worried, that's all....anyhow, bestest of luck, will keep ya in prayer and be careful ya~ take care~~

Chloe said...

Can't really log in to post some comment here earlier, thus the delay...Anyway, glad that everything has settled down for you. Sorry to hear about your mum. You might feel angry and all at first, but soon you might understand the reason of them keeping you in the dark. You might do the same thing too...K, plenty of good luck for you (think you need lots of those) and stay cheerful. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck x 1000000000000000000000

season said...

hey guys,

thanksss.. I am fine and I will be fine... :) will yours prayers and wishes, I am sure that I will be fine. I will be away for months and might not be able to update myself here. but i promise, once i settle down in CA later i will tell you guys what had happened to me in my life wihtin these months..

so.. hiatus??? perhaps..

I will be leaving for Georgia tomorrow.

ciao.

love you all. muaks