Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Chia&Protocol

Here's a photo of me and my best friend. The picture was captured months ago, errr.. If I am not mistaken, it was taken on 26th December 2006. Yes, it was the first time I visited New Jersey and New York from the West Coat. A picture tells a thousand words...This picture means a lot to me. It's just precious...

I flew from California on Christmas day last year to New Jersey, just to see my best pal. It was an extremely costly trip as I book the ticket last minute, plus it was the peak season of the year. Anyhow, WHO CARES? I wanted to see my best friend, nothing could stop me from doing that.

It was a wonderful time. Now, I remember the feeling we had when we met each other at Newark Airport. I remember the emotion that poured when we hugged each other in warm embrace. I remember the vacation we had at her host parents'country house in Beaverkill, New York. I remember the excitement we had when taking the picture displayed above, as that was the first time we felt the feel of virgin snow in US. That was our first touch with Winter. Unforgettable...

Ohya, I remeber the 'steamboat'(Hot Pot) that we prepared for those CURIOUS white Americans in Beaverkill. :p hehe. It was all funny. I remember, I remember all these.. :)

Now, I am staying with another family in New York as a result of the painful remacthing process. I got to visit New Jersey as much as I like to, and the special feeling of meeting her vanished. We shall not cry anymore while holding each other hand in hand...

In the contrast, we enjoy the sharing of love, friendship and companionship, in a peaceful, warm and harmony manner.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Thanks pal! You are so right, I always have this feeling but just never say. when things are easy to get, we will never treasure. although the feeling disappear, I still happy that you are here, ofcz. hehe! I am like you, will never forget the feeling when we met at Newark airport...

season said...

YES. thanks for everything. i know that you are always there for me. I made quite a lot of stupid mistakes but u never judge me, instead, u scolded me badly( which was good. I deserved that. thank you.*sigh.. and now u are helping me again. thank you. muaks. love you always.