Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Liberty

I could never forget the thrill of standing in front of the statue of liberty, seeing it with my own naked eyes for the first time. The weather was freezing cold but I felt my heart throbbing fast and there was heat rising within.
It was a token of friendship from France to the United States in the the year of 1886. The statue is gigantic. At the height of 151 ft, it stands on the pedestal and foundation, gazing at the world from the famous New York harbor. From the bottom, I was just a tiny dot that extended my neck to the maximal, trying to have a better view of the US icon.

It is a liberal land, which provides people with liberal dreams. Humans from every corners of the planet would try whatever way to flock to this freedom land, in search of individuals' dreams.

I was totally overwhelmed by the wonders of the dreamland. You are allowed to grow your own wings, spread it anytime you want to and fly high in the sky.

I forbid myself to generate any thoughts, staying a blank mind works better for my emotions. So far, I am proud to say that I am doing good, but I am sure I will get better.

I need a lock for memory and liberty in heart.

No comments: