Monday, November 10, 2008

What else?

"锦上添花时时有
雪中送炭有几人
要学松柏千年绿
不做桃花一时红"

I am lucky to have a friend who is a "Charcoals-sender". It's precious in this world, isn't it? So, this nice friend of mine has been working with the same media company for like more than two years and she seems to be doing really good. When I asked her if she is happy with her job, she did not really reply me in a direct manner. Instead, she gave me a complicated look and said,

"Well, besides this, I really don't know what else I can do..."

That was kind of discouraging, in someways.

Then, I remember Chloe told me the same thing.

"I am not sure what else I can do, besides writing." Claimed Chloe, in a sunny afternoon after lunch.

These few days, I have the same doubt. So, besides writing bad copies of articles that need to be edited at least 10 times before getting published, what else can I do?

Sometimes, I am regret for being retarded in Science and some other boring subjects like:economy, business and finance. The professions like doctor, engineer, pharmasist and accountants provide a more promising income and future.

Though, I am SzeChia and I am who I am, I can never be someone else.

So what else I can do?

I think should be feeling proud of myself and having the guts to press the reset button in life over and over again.

That's indeed a blessing, I think.

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Apart from reset button, I wish we have delete button in life too :)

Anonymous said...

部落格又換了新的界面,感覺很清新:)

"What else?"
這一年來我一直在想這個問題,我遺失了當初的熱衷和勇氣,已經忘記夢想是什麽,25嵗的空白期。。。

lampfly said...

Hey, guys!
A photocopy-mechine-like lifestyle bored us even makes us lossing the real self, sometime. But i guess there must be someting fun of your current job and tat are the reason why u still in the industry!

Aza Aza fighting, friends!

season said...

Chloe,
Well, when you have reset button, you need no 'delete' button because when everything can be resetted, means u can start all over again again. It just put the part u want to delete somewhere perfect. :P

Kenjo,
YO. my friend, you are doing good ler. hehe. u have a good joband JAY chau bf ler.. I envy you. :) good luck and be a pretty bride.

Lampfly,
Oh. hmm.. maybe. I dont know anymore. u are right, I guess. hmmm.. cheers for life. Good luck yeah!