Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gibberish

Have anyone of you notice that time runs faster than the Japanese 'Shinkanse' after college? Again, Christmas and Chinese New Year is around the corner. I thought I just had my Christmas in year 2008? JEEZ, it's the end. Year 2009 is coming. I was just in grief having my 24 years old birthday celebration; now, the ticking of the clock is alarming me about the approaching of 25 next year, following by 26, 27, 28, 29 and then 30?! LORD! I have to stop thinking about that else I will go crazy.

I realise that I have the tendency to act 'young' and 'cute' comparing to the passing three years. I started to cut my hair shorter with plenty of layers besides keeping bangs. Picking clothes that are 'baby doll' like is something that I would do, too if I think the attire suits me in someway. Meanwhile, wearing some make-up seems to be a necessary thing to do nowadays. Majority of my skincare products carry the anti-aging and wrinkle-fighting functions. Things get more complicated right now as I used to only need to put on moisturising cream. *sigh* Women definitely have a life-long declaration of war to the things, which are closely related to their outward appearance. We go insane losing weight, burn hole in pocket for grooming and even kill to grab on the tail of youthful age. I swear, in my next life, I want to be a man!

Anyways, as cliche as it sounds, my life is really a roller coaster. There are too many extremes. It can be painful, but seriously, I love it. I am sorry mom, it is impossible for me to live up to your expectation of a good daughter, who is obedient. I am not wild but I just don't like being trapped in a conventional society, following some kinds of rules that I think I am not supposed to. The changes in life make me grow in a steady way and I am really glad that I have a 8 months old niece now. Oh, no, the niece thing and the whole previous paragraph has no direct relationship, I guess I am just missing her right now since she is definitely a freaking adorable baby.

I was on a jet plane not too long again and then I moved away. Now, I will have to move again pretty soon. Gosh, this life journey thing is never going to give me a break. But I think I like it in someways. It's exciting, isn't it? Again, a new place with new experience! yeah!

Currently, I am a working class at this Japanese company. Most of the time, I can't differentiate myself from a cleaning lady. White people who came to the store will ASSUME I were a retard and started to spell out each and every word they were saying. 0_o. Well, I guess I will ask if I don't understand. It can be frustrating sometimes but I like my job since it is really an easy-money to earn. the toughest part might be the Japanese style of management system, which include countless times of briefing a day. Though, I can live with it as long as I could have a peek at the books I like once in a while at the corner.

I am not gay but I pro-homosexual. I always think that they are cool. So, I have been reading this Apple's gay blog for quite a while. I like the way the writer conveys his thoughts into words and also admire his truthfulness towards his real feelings. Undeniably, he has a very very wonderful command of language that is rare to be found from other bloggers. However, his recent post about Malaysia Vs Singapore and also Johorean Vs KL people pissed me off. I am not defensive, it's just that I can't tolerate ignorant people to talk about something they don't even know and ended up using ONLY A LOT of generalizations! Come on, if you really want to write something you have no any shit thoughts about, go do some research instead of just using your instinct or friends' opinions. It is just pathetic and ridiculous! I was going to drop a line at his post days ago but then I knew it is going to be more than one lines so I didn't do it. GOD! I am really busy with work nowadays! I don't even have time to show my hostility! Hmm, I think I still love gay people and I still admire gay's Apple writing. But, I still hate the post. Anyways, nobody cares. So, I shut up!

I am not sure about what I have said in this post and also what the purpose was. I think it is just another random update, where there was no connections among paragraphs. I guess besides the aging part, I am happy with my life right now. I am excited about the next coming change!

Hurray!

4 comments:

lampfly said...

hey, glad to hear that u quite enjoy in ur new job. U r always a kind girl and i believe ur mum agreed with me as well. *Bless*

season said...

oh. thanks. i am just regular. hehe. u are kinder. i will go visit u. buy me penang prawn noodle! seeu!!

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linly said...

Hi, good to know that u got urself a job. Well,we always got to learn n experience in every stage of life. No matter how many difficulties u 've went thru, it's always things that make us grow and of course become smater :P . And i'm sure these are what makes our life meaningful, happy or sad it might be... all the best to you and keep in touch. Take care ya.:P