Tuesday, January 30, 2007

To all my friends

I had a snow ball fighting game with Lindsey and William this afternoon. Who are they? Ohya, they are the kids I am taking care of right now. Yes...Switching. After saying goodbye to the people, both good and bad, I ended up like a garbage, being thrown from one place to another. I felt like shit, seriously.

At the very LAST minute, Trust me, the VERY VERY last minute... I got my match. It's all due to my GREAT COUNSELLOR, Judy's help, she fighted for me so hard, thank you, love you. She's my mother in US.I love her so much and I swear that I will fly back and see her sometime.

SO yes, I am in New York right now, Long Island. It's a very good place but frankly speaking, I love California the most... I had my darkest days there, though at the same time, I had my sweetest moments there, too.I will be back.

Life is so unpredictable. I like my new family here. My host mom is just so cool. She has just divorced so she's the only adult I have to deal with. No man here. Man creates A LOT of problems, don't you guys think so? It's so damn true.

I am trying to settle down and move toward my next station in life.

Love you guys.

seeya.

3 comments:

-KSY™®- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yes totaly agree!! men nowadays create lots of problems!! I hate he 'cut grass guy' here!!!! hop i will survive for another 7 months here! And, of course glad to know that u are still here in the States! All the best ya.

tash said...

glad to know everything is alrite now...some struggle worth everything..perhaps what u've struggle will makes u enjoy your new family more..watever it is, kam badeh and things will be ok!!

good luck o!!!