Friday, January 19, 2007

BYE

Time to say goodbye. They told me that it's always hard to say goodbye. I am not sure.

These three months, ups and downs, thick and thin, weal and woel. I have learnt to be thankful. I have learnt to be appreciate. I have grown to be a whole brand new person.

Bye Jarecky family. Bye my boys, Sean, Ethan and Matthew. Don't be so crabby anymore, spare the new au pair. We have our own emotions to handle, too.

Finally, everything came to an end. It's not a good match.

Looking at the monitor right now, I don't know where am I going.

Seriously, I don't know.

GOD. You are still cruel to me.

*sigh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, reading your blog and have a glimpse on your life in US..
I don think God has been crued to you. Yap, i never been through your loneliness, all your sadness and hardship in dealing with the totally new environment, family and boys.. But i think you must also have lots of sweet memories, experiences that most of us would never go through for our whole life. You r lucky, girl.
"I'M ENVY ON YOU."
Anyway, hope you take them all the challenges easily..and don forget to send me your lates news and address when all settle down.

P/S: I'm writing to Yee and sending him few pic that we captured in Redang. Miss.

Chloe said...

Ya, like what Chen Chien said, you've experienced something that some of us would never have the chance to go thru.

So, keep all the good memories and move on. Good luck and don't forget to keep me posted on your latest news :)

tash said...

everything happens for a reason.. what you've been through could be something important or even helpful for u in future, u never know.. dun be too sad, at lest you've experienced, c, feel things that we din manage to..count it as a blessing and you will know things is not as ugly and cruel as you are seeing now..

Jason Lioh said...

No matter how far you go, you still need to go back to your home. :)

season said...

chenchien, chloe, tash and Jason,

I am fine. Finally got my match and starting my new life in New York. Again, it's really a bloody experience but i make it, at last.

thanks for urs concern. I am trying to stay happy.

see you guys. loveya.