Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Last Cluster Meeting in CA

I had my last cluster meeting in Pasadena, Los Angeles with a bunch of Au pair and my counsellor last January. We had the jewellery workshop and it was the first time I made myself a set of jewellery that include: necklace, earings and bangels. It was fun. It was a meaningful day for me as my dearest counsellor, Judy gave Rose and I a farewell party in Starbuck after the workshop. She baked us a cake, and wrote our name on it. I love her. I really do. Thanks you millions, Judy, I can never thank you enough, never ever.

Let's see the photoes.
That's the set of jewellery I made. I spent hours in doing that. Are they pretty? Well, it's ok. Maybe you will find them ugly but my friends love them. I think that they look very 'African', :P but Lisi said that they look very 'Egyptian'. :P haha. Anyway, hardwork, treasure them.
My stunning friend from Thailand, Too. Bye, Too, love you.
A cake for Rose and me. Bye, Judy and friends.
Au pairs, GREAT counsellor and the flag of Brazil?!

That's the utmost wonderful cluster meeting I ever Had. Thanks Judy, for everything.

No comments: