Sunday, January 14, 2007

FUture?

We have all these beautiful plans about our FUTURE. Everything sounds so perfect. Though, it's hard to be acchieved. At the same time, it's not impossible.

Never in my life I have been so lost and down before. The decision being made. However, the God just refused to spare me. HE gave me a lot of problems to overcome. I am not sure if I will be able to make it...way too many difficulties. Life is never a bed of roses, it's a bed of thorns. Once I have got over a problem, another huge disaster alaways awaiting me up front. I hate to shriek curse, but, GOD... I am praying right now.. Please show your kindness to me. I may not be the utmost perfect girl in this world but I have never did something really evil. Spare me and help me, please...

I have dreams that I want to make them come true. PLEASE. I have had enough, show me your love compassion, let everything plain sailing since I have been fighting so hard for everything.

I saw 'The pursuit of Happyness" with Protocol in New Jersey weeks ago. There a quote that I love the most--"Never ever let anyone to tell you that you cannot do something. When you have a dream, you have to protect it.."

That's just fabulous... I HAVE to be strong. Fight for myself...

GOD, PLEASE.... I appreciate that.

No comments: