Saturday, May 09, 2009

My kiddoes

Remember those times when you and your classmates requesting to shoot a class photo with the lecturer or tutor at the end of the school semester?

I never thought that I will be the 'lead character' in a class, standing in the center;appearing as the focus of the whole picture.

So, a semester ended, in the twinkling of an eye.

Gosh! I couldn't believe it. Without any relevant experience, I stood in front of the students, teaching them about something that I wasn't so sure of. Surprisingly, I made it and most of the kids 'seemed' to be able to appreciate my guidance. (Well, on the surface, only God knows what they had been talking about behind my back, hehe, I was a student not too long ago, I know how they are!)

Anyways, it wasn't a bad semester, the journey yielded a harvest of wonderful memories. It was the greatest sense of satisfaction so far! :)

2 comments:

lampfly said...

hehe, they are cute and navy as we were:)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Ya i gone thru the same process last time.

But just you never know, the exchanged role happen to yourself.

Take k

Lai Yee