Saturday, August 25, 2007

Geogia

I have been here for one month, even though I did complain a little bit about me not liking Georgia before. Though, that happened when I was really cranky. That wasn't real. Well, in fact even though Georgia is not that 'happening' if compare to the huge states like New York or California, it's not really that bad. :p

There is quite a huge Asian population in Atlanta, GA. There's not so much going on here but still, the 4 main attractions here, 'The Stone Mountain', 'The coke museum', 'The Georgia Aquarium' and 'CNN' attract quite a lot of tourists from the states nearby. So, that day, my roommates'(the loving married couple whom I mentioned in my previous post)parents came visit. I joined them in their one day trip! I went to the three attractions besides 'CNN'. *sigh. My friends' parents weren't interested in that. haha.. too bad, never mind, maybe I can visit there sometimes later. :P

OK. So, cut the crap. The first destination-- Stone Mountain. Basically, it's a mountain that was formed by a gigantic stone. There was an amazing carve against the huge stone. Now, enjoy the photos.



I took this photo because of the extremely hot guy with tattoo on his shoulder. MAN! He was super hot! He was tanned and have six packs on his stomach. Wow... I tailed him along and caught the photo!
After the exhausting climb under the super hot sun in this summer, it's good to have a cup of creamy ice coffee from Starbuck, served by a hot guy, O_0, wasn't able to catch his photo! Bah, I wasn't happy...
The loving couple with lemon. Aren't they cute? :) I love them a lot, super nice people.

Before setting off to the coke museum, we had some little extra time so we chilled out a little bit in a park nearby. The summer in Georgia was killing everybody. So, there was a man made waterfall in the open area. Wow... Go have fun!
Second Destination--The Coke Museum. It's a museum of coke. It was an awesome place as you got to see cool 4D movies, history of cokes, the making of coke, the advertisement of coke, the greatness of coke, and drink as much as coke as you want to, in that museum! It's all about coke! Yeah!


Here's the weird coke from Italy. It tastes BITTER! Gosh! It's so unique. Coke from different countries taste differently! You guys have to try it!






Final Destination! The Georgia Aquarium. Hmmm. This is an enormous aquarium. But, I prefer the one in Boston, which I went with Protocol. We got to see penguins, but not here in Georgia. :P





Personally, I love the last picture the most. I was kinda emotional when I saw the huge whale swimming behind the glass.

"Where's your home, my big whale? You belong to the deep and mystic blue sea... I want to be like him.. I want to turn into a big fish, but I want to swim in the sea.. not in the aquarium..."

Anyways, it was a fulfilling trip. :) My friends and their parents had been really nice to me. I can never thank them enough. I love you all! :P

4 comments:

Chloe said...

I love the fish in the first pic of the aquarium. (is that a fish, LOL!) Damn cute! :p

Linly said...

Hey,nice trip ler... aii... i didn't make it again!! Sad Sad. Well, all the best for ya in CA k.:P will still keep in touch n missya lots.

season said...

chloe,
yes, that was a big fish. haha. look delicious, isn't it? (yummy.. typical ASIAN, OMG!)haha, but it was cute tho. that's why i upload the photo. :p hey! you gotta update your blog, messe want a proper post from youse... haha.. screwing the english language right now. :p

Linly,
wow.. you going home soon..i aint happy. I will never see you in my entire life again, linly.. :( I am upset... i hope u have fun in chichago.. my flying again. anyways, rememeber to keep me update with your doing.. and when u have gone back to malaysia, u are not allowed to forget about meee..no way, ok? -_-

Jason Lioh said...

Nice pictures of the fishes. :D