Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Again, Goodbye. Hi, New Life


There are too many 'Goodbyes' in our life. Again, on 2ND September 2007 (Sunday), I had to wave my hands at my friends in Georgia. Thank you, guys. I can never thank you all enough, I remember every single little thing you guys have done for me, that's a kind of warmth, which I am able to sense it, even at the moment I am jotting down my thoughts here.

Life's fulled of surprise. Or like the quote from the movie, which happened to be Chloe's favourite, "Life's a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get next..." That's so true, isn't it?

Right now, I am in Santa Ana, California. It's a nice place, to be honest, I like it alot. Somebody once said that, 'if you hate moving from places to places, you might as well go back to Malaysia, don't bother to stay here in US'. That's kinda mean in someway but it's a fact though. Life's a journey, it's never a destination. I love the saying. So, right now, I carry on my journey in CA.

Living is a bliss. You are the artist of your life. Sometimes, we have to throw away logical sense of design or conventional rule, use some random colours to paint it, who knows? You might be able to produce another 'Monalisa Smile', to be precise, should be a better one... You never know.

I am turning 23 years old soon. My very first birthday in US. Well, screw that, who cares about birthday? I don't. It's just that life's never come back. Recalling my year in US from a distant at a whole, I have no regrets. I have many of my dreams came true.

I guess I have more things that I have to deal with right now. So, hang on. As long as you believe in it, there are hope.

Yeah! I see the light! :p

3 comments:

Chloe said...

"Life's a journey, it's never a destination."
Well said indeed!

p/s: Happy 23rd Birthday in advance and Many Happy Returns! :)

Linly said...

yeah chloe, i loves that phrase a lot.

Chia, trust me u will do great. support u all the way. i'm going back to Malaysia tomolo.A late evening flight, wil give u a call b4 i go in. love u and miss u much.

Take good care of urself ya.
muacks:P

Linly

season said...

Chloe,
Yo! I miss you alot. what have you been doing?When shall we go for a movie? damn it, it's really expensive to watch movie here! *sigh... things' really not that easy as they seem to be. anyways, I am glad that I am doing better right now. I love the quote, too. I remember seeing it from a book or something so I share with you guys here. thanks for your wishes. I dont celebrate birthday tho. thank you. :p love you.

Linly,
yo, my girl... so you are flying home today?? home to malaysia? I cant imagine that, If I didnt further my study here, I would have started packing my luggages at the moment and preparing going home, too. so.... ours destiny doesnt allow us to see each other. omg... 0_o. I am going to miss you bitterly... I cant see u in US, where the hell am i going to see you again then?? yeah.. wait till i got back to Malaysia.. When?? hell, beats me..
you are really awesome, Linly, thanks for everything. i really appreciate your care and concern.. since the day I was in CA last year..your call during thanks giving and chirstmas... precious, baby. thank you. muaks. I love you, too.