Monday, August 13, 2007

Pride March (23th June 2007)

Warning! Long Post with lots of photos!

There was this annual Pride March for gays and lesbians being held in New York City. Luckily, I was able to witness this huge activity in Manhattan on that wonderful weekend with Protocol, YeeLing and Aloyna. haha. It's was just amazing! I always love to participate in this kind of ceremony. Hell yes, I love homosexuality. Nope, neither do I a gay nor supporting this culture. It's just that I strongly believe that every humans have equal rights and we have to fight for it. Yeah!

Besides those extremely HOT and STRIKING gay and lesbians associations, there were transsexuals, bi-sexual, SM club, and Nudity societies enrolled in the march. It was a day with total sexual freedom! People marched topless or even nudely just to achieve equality and creating awareness. Yes, you might say that Americans are crazy! aha. Welcome to America! I love it! You guys have fun!

First of all. Protocol, Aloyna and I. :p

After seeing the beauties, the HOT and SPICY show begins!
























OOH MY GOSH! Those SUPER hot guys with olive skins and well-built bodies made us DROOL! We were so excited and had problems in breathing when seeing them passing by, smiling at us! GOD must be crazy! They couldn't be gay... NO WAY! Anyway, Let's continue...










We had SO MUCH fun until we couldn't stop laughing and shouting! ForGodsake..They were way tooo HOT! We took thousands of photos and still couldn't stop snapping... I chose a few to upload here and show you guys! CHLOE and TASH, you guys want the completed version? haha.. wait till I go back to Malaysia!

That was the utmost exciting and exotic street party we ever attended in our entire life! Those activist came from ALL over the world and states just to join this ceremony! We could never took enough pictures of those SUPER hot guys! :P Personally, I love the no.10 picture (count from bottom) the most! There were millions of sexy and cute guys, but I love the queer-looking guy the most.. WHY? I don't know.. Like what Protocol said,

" You only like those very weird looking things and people.."


hahah. yes, I am.. :P For me, the guy's charm was deadly.. arg!! It's just way TOO fabulous!

4 comments:

Linly said...

Hahaa... i like the guy in pic no 6 counting from bottom! Yeah, i found most of the gay hot ler! Was such a big waste!! hahaa...

tash said...

muahahaha lol, by quoting my name and chloe, man ppl might just starting to think that i am in lesbian, gay and even sm kakakakakaka but those guys realli got those hot body ya..and great smile too hehehehe

Cyen said...

haha... it's hot!!! i read this blog in my office... haha... i wonder my colleague saw it... haha...

season said...

linly, tash, chauyen,

hH. Yeah! Hot! WAY TOO HOT!we were in the 'highest' mood seeing those hot body, and when those super hot guys waved and smiled at us! we were like OH MY GOSH! going crazy!!haha. but, frankly speaking, the best street party ever, those hot guys danced with the music on the street. awesome! haha. I wish that I can go ack to NYC nexy year to witness the march again! haha. but is that possible?? :p hmm.. not sure. :p