Monday, July 23, 2007

Take A break


In want of a break from previous boring, static and robotic life, I flew to US.

In need of a break from an aupair's life, I traveled around US, spending dollars as if I were a sugarbaby. SO far, Let me see... I have been to a couple places in the southern part of CA, New York, Boston, Washington DC, Georgia and New Jersey. Well, not that much either. Though, I had fun with my friends.

In urge of a break from socializing with only host family and stupid kids, I made a lot of friends from different countries. Let me see... I hung out with those from South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, German, Ukrain, fellow friends from Malaysia andsome local citizens. Result turns out to be fulfilling. I heard a lot of stories and I learn a lot from them through their companionship.

I always think that maybe they were just dreams. They were so unreal. I have to look at the photos taken from time to time, to prove that what I have been through is real and my present life is not a lie.

I wish that some of the things that happened could be a nightmare, which could be forgotten after taking a shower. But hell, it's impossible.
*sigh. another period of depression in my life.

I want to take a break. My nerve cracked. It caused me to have serious headache this morning. I have to take a break from thinking so much. Gotta learn from Ruffles, hey babe, are you a good boy lately? I miss you...

I need a break. Somebody out there tell me a joke, so that I can suppress my thinking of taking my visa card and booking a ticket online.

hahaha.. Malaysia, that could be the best place for me to take a break...

No. I don't feel any better. Tell me the way to take a break from my bad day.


No comments: