Monday, July 16, 2007

Kat-Man-Do

It was a very hot club in Trenton but none of us managed to get there, until the passed weekend.

Personally, I take it as my farewell parties. I went clubbing there with Protocol, Pekyin and Ingrid two days continuously. I shall say that was the most wonderful experience I ever had in clubbing.

Those live bands all had their own awesome vocalists. Their amazing live performance led the parties to the climax. All of us were crazy, regardless of nationality, skin colours, ages or genders. We couldn't stop screaming in excitement. We danced so hard and forgot about everything we had in our mind. We were conquered by the powerful music and hot atmosphere.

That was the first time in life, I care nothing about embaressment, others' judgement and my own dancing skill. It's party time! Let's get wild. Though, guys are jerks, they were like hunters waiting for their preys. NO WAYS! We know we are so damn hot, but, it's totally none of your freaking business. Some of us might have the most beautiful legs in this world, but SO WHAT? You can never touch it, not even when you are stepping into your coffin! FAT HOPE!

The parties went on till we got home in the middle of the night. We drank with each other until we couldn't walk along a straight line. We danced on the dining table, shouting and screaming like crazy girls. Yes, we were. We partied so hard, for what? It wasn't merely about my leaving. It's a kind of ceremony, which we supposed to have. as a memory towards the life we used to have. It is a symbol of we moving on to another stage of life journey.

I will on a jet plane again tomorrow, don't know when will I be back.

So again, byebye friends. Bye New Jersey. I love you, Princeton.

ciao.

3 comments:

Linly said...

Glad that u hav a memorable farewell. Well, nothing much i can do for u... ur laving make me think of one funny thing that u , zoe n me, we are all from the same country, same uni, same course... but we never bump into each other til we are all here in a foreign country...joining the sae stupid programme... as i've been chasing u from CA, to NY to NJ, n again u are in Georgian ady, then wil be flying bek to CA again.. stil i couldnt have one chance to meet up with u gals B4 i leave the US... sad sad!!Anyway...All the best in ur future undertaking.

take care and with lots of luck.:P

Linly

Zoe said...

wow~ most beautiful legs in the world??!! hahaha... only jerks would say that! how about a bet for a kiss?? wahahaha... all these guys.. nono, jerks, they are freaking funny wei! well, i enjoy very much as well. one of those unforgettable memories in my life. I just never knew tha u can enjoy urself so much, which is really good! see you again gal, soon. love u so much!! muaks!

Jason Lioh said...

Dropping by to say hi! :D

So, HIIIIIIIII!!!