Thursday, May 10, 2007

Losing Grip

Human eats out of hunger. However, when a person continues to eat when he's fulled, that's not a good sign. When a person feels that his tummy is filled with pounds of junks but he still couldn't stop filling himself, that's freaking bad. When a person is so fulled until he feels like vomitting, yet, he keeps on consuming food, no kidding, that's a bloody sickening evil behaviour!

This is a kind of mental sickness! I have that problem ever since I moved to New York. Man! I eat damn a lot of American's stupid junk food. I gained a lot of weight! Au pair's nightmare is turning to be a FACT! I am so scared. I am really a 'shapeshifter' right now, a housewife whose body figure's like a fridge, massive and overweight without any curve. God! I have to do something before the Wanton Destruction rips me apart.

So... Please bear with me. I can't take it anymore!!! I have to post some of my 'presentable' photoes here as a REMINDER! I have to remember what am I SUPPOSED to look like. NO! Season, you can't live like a Zombie anymore! I am Season, not FATSON. Stop CRAVING like a pig. Fatness! GO AWAY!





I can't move too far away from the way I look in those recent photoes (There's some obvious warning red signal :/ Gross!). Actually should look better, OK?!!

*pinky swear to myself*

Gotta start doing it right NOW. Can't break the promise this time. NO WAY.

1 comment:

Linly said...

Think of ur figure, think of the curve, think off..... BEING SEXY!!!!! Hahaa.. mee too, need to control... FOR MY PIECE OF BIKINI DREAM! For OUR piece of BIKINI DREAM!! You can do it!! YEAHHH!!!