Monday, May 01, 2006

Truth Hurts

Ahhh... Let me recapture the past. We were the closest sisters in our childhood. Everywhere you go, I would follow; anywhere you were, there would be my soul. We had so much fun together. We went to school together, we took meals together, we cried and laughed at the companionship of each other.
Sadly, due to some weird and unknown reasons, we were drifted away from each other. Maybe that's what we normally named as the price of growing up... We became strangers and didn't talk to each other for ages. Though, I thought that our relationship still has its value. Nevertheless, the experience I encountered and the truths I heard from her hurt me. I got burnt.
Hey, I never talked you down in front of anyone else in that kind of malicious manner. Even though, I may not agree with your attitude and the way you deal with things, sometimes, but I never attacked you, personally. Deep inside my heart, I still regard you as my sister, even if you don't!
Remember the time when you were really helpless? Who lend you her hand? Girl, I accompanied you to search for your college and lost our way at the same time. I was worried about you and called you for times to make sure that you reached the stupid PuduRaya safely and soundly. Where was your dearest rich cousin at that time? You rang her but she refused to help by giving a stupid reason like: 'not free'. At last, what did you do? You groupped up with her and bitching about me, attacked me personally?! What the HELL!
Where did I go wrong? I am not asking you to thank me for my 'kindness'. That means totally nothing to you, I am SURE. But, I never hurt you, not in anyways. Why would you do these to me?
'You sit behind a beauty, envy you...'
A great SMS, huh?! isn't it? Being sarcastic?! That's what you have been learning in your years of studying? Cynicalism...Wow, I love it. Thanks for your compliments ya, my dearest sister... Yes, I am a beauty, a great stunning, incredibly amazing bella! So? You are jealous of me or what?
Tell you, Bitch! You are going to get your retribution for your miserable bad mouthing skill! I think we can see it right now, you are having your own troubles, right? It's not that your dearest sister here wanna curse you, it's just that some people like you, will met your own ends...
Let's wait and see...bloody Bitch!

4 comments:

tash said...

anything girl! anytime! call me if u need someone to listen k!

season said...

tash,
you are sweet.:-). thanks alot ya! really. i say it from my heart. i am ok with it right now coz a moment ago, an angel told me that my problem is nothing and i shouldn't worry about it. :) She's sweet and i will take her advise! :p muaks!

Chloe said...

Sorry for delaying so long to give you a hug here...what happen?? but I agree that she's a FUGLY BLOODY SKANK BITCH!!! phwoer, sorry for the language, hehe *evil grin*

season said...

Chloe,
hehe. thank you pal. :P feeling much more better now. She's a bitch, nothing more than that!:P thanks for scolding her for me!! hehe. anyway.. nvm.:P thank you!