Saturday, May 20, 2006

Heaven, Redang Island (3)

Three of us visited one of the souveneir shops in Redang Island. hehe. A lot of unique things were available for sale but we didn't buy any. See, we were chatting happily and Lampfly held one of the cheappest post card in her hand. At last, she didn't purchase, too. :P The Shopkeeper was cursing us in her heart, I guess...

Three stunning girls and the lovely big blue sea. The sky was the wet pale blue of a water-colour sky just painted and not yet dried. It formed a direct connection to the light blue sea... Wow.. Let's turn into mermaids, let's move our home into the deep blue sea...It's fantastic!

Oppps.. Protocol pinched me on my chubby face! haha.. She was just jealous about my flawless face. Hehe..She wanted to make me look ugly but I was still lovely. :P yo!

Here's one of the beach boys in Redang Beach Resort. He wasn't the one who led us in snorkeling but I think that he is kinda cool. We had a beach party at the first night along the beach, the audiences weren't supportive and this guy, who was topless, danced crazily to attract the people to join. It was hard to get the party started, Protocol and I joined the small group in dancing after seeing his hardwork. Gosh, his well-bulit body was glittering with sweat. He was kinda sexy, that time. :P

Here's are some other beach boys.:) I caught them unaware. hehe.:p They may look plain but their enthusiasm toward their work is excellent! Ask, Lampfly, she would tell you about it! :P


Yeah. He is Khai! One of three Chinese beach boys at Redang Beach Resort. Protocol like him a lot. He is that type of typical beach boy, well-built body, olive-skinned, easy-going, hilarious, cute, fun-loving, helpfull, sweet, and striking. Yeah! I love this picture!

This is Yee.:) He is a very kind and sweet beach boy. He was the one who drove the speedboat and sent us back to the quay. Protocol and I had a long talk with him under the moonlight. He stated that,' I have been working here for 5 years. Everday I bring different tourists to explore the ocean, showing them corals, fishes, and other underwater creatures. I have been repeating the same work day after day, but I never get tired of it.I love my job and I would continue doing it and staying here, till the end of the day...' That's impressive... How about us? Fresh graduates?Thnking of simply getting an Admin job? Wow! You guys should see their passions...

Robert, the leader of the snorkeling group is the oldest beach boy at Redang Beach Resort. He is cute and lovely. :) He was having his head on Lampfly's shoulder. Yeah! Lampfly enjoyed it, I guess!

Here's a group photo of those beach boys. Too many of them were on duty so we were only managed to get some of them into the picture. Pay attention to the guy with the cap. He is Pan! Wow! He is truly good-looking and charming. I couldnt take my eyes off from him since the very first moment I saw him. He has many tattoos on different part of his body and they look great on him. Wow! It's a pity. I couldnt take a personal photo with him, Pan! You are cool! I like you...


....Yee and another beach boy were preparing to send us back to the quay with the speedboat. :( Yes, time to say GoodBye...I don't want that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, y don u send ur bloger address 2 yee.
i think he'd b very very happy abt this. (His photos r showed on the web wo *o*). he must b miss us very much, so those beautiful pic should b shared wif him:)