Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Freak and Weirdo

In fact, at first, I was thinking of writing something about my good friends or my family members. But, my experience with some people today drives me to produce this post, which is basically a descriptive piece about humans, but NOT ordinary human beings. One relevant thing I would like to emphasize here is that, there are tonnes of WEIRDO or FREAKS around us if you all ever observe the surrounding gingerly.

Ok, the ball is with me right now so let me start with some weirdoes I have been meeting within my own social circle. Have you all ever notice that there are always a few people around you who love to act like they are very close with you? There seem like some unique ties existing between both of you as he or she would judge you in everything you do and label you as some sort of character with certain type of personalities. The weirdo would even tell others about your characteristics openly as if she can read you like a book. Though, the fact is- “she knew nothing about you and the “so-called” facts about you that made by this person are all produced by her own imagination hailed from her “juicy” mind. Yes, all bullshit…

Hey, Chloe, don’t get misunderstood. Neither do I talking about you nor referring to your post about ‘Darlene’. The post about ‘Darlene’ flattered me but at least 90% of the content is reliable and true. Hehe :8 You got most of facts right, through your years of living with me, ya? :p haha… I am writing about someone else. You would not deny that this type of person does exist in this world, right?

Let’s forget about the weirdo above cause I have more here. :p Did anyone of you hear about ‘stalking girl’ story? Not a girl who is stalked by stranger but a girl who likes to ‘stalk’ on others’ activity. She might not be close to you but the way she interacts with you always pressure you. Once you started to chat with her on certain issue or even just casual amiable chat, she would ask you every single little detail seriously and firmly, yes, just like the way a journalist interview a prominent who has just committed crimes. She would try her best to know everything about you, especially your academic performance, and then she will spread around to others as if doing so can grant her a CGPA of 4.0. What’s the point of doing so? Only God will know.

Other than that, there was one friend of mine who was really queer. She was quite a nice girl at the first time I approached her. She was kind enough to help me in many things while lending me ears for all my complaints and homesickness grudges. Later, after knowing her deeper, I realise that there was something very wrong about her. She was emotional and would suddenly give me cold shoulder. Besides, she had a lot of arguments with her roommate in hostel. The manager of hostel management depicted her as ‘Trouble Maker’ who used to lodge tonnes of complaints regarding her roommate and floor mates. She would yell from her windows if the residents downstairs making noise and would sit on the ground of train or LRT when the seats were not available. The utmost horrible thing was she pasted a lot of ‘horrible’ pictures cut from newspapers against her room’s wall. My other friends who had been to her room claimed that those pictures were ugly, however, to me there were not merely ‘ugly’ but scary. I had that kind of feeling when I accidentally spotted one picture of a yellow twisted face. That’s creepy. Since then, I stayed away from her. I guess she didn’t need me at all, too. Her world was too narrow and only able to fit herself in. I am sure that her personalities were developed due to her complex family background. Parents have immense influence upon the way children think and act, isn’t it?

Anyhow, a weirdo wouldn’t really harm you, but a freak does. I met one bloody psychotic taxi driver when I was having my internship with a local press last year. He was a middle-aged man from PJ. None of you can really imagine what happened inside the taxi. I was safe but the driver freaked me out by telling me all sort of nasty nonsense. He said I have the most charming smile which he ever seen in his entire life and he bore a special feeling toward me. He claimed that there weren’t any distance between us after spending the minutes with me inside the dreadful car. The worst thing was he said he was thinking of marrying me and it has a high possibility for me to be his wife because my relationship with my boyfriend is not stable…EWKKK yes, he said all kinds of rubbish that was spine-chilling. The only thing I had in my mind was ‘raped, killed and sliced’!! Luckily, I was safe…I won’t elaborate on that eerie experience but would like to quote his very last sentence before I got off his stupid taxi.

He said, “Miss, if there is ever a chance for me to meet you again in the future, I will never let you off…” :*#

A truly sickening freak, isn’t it? Freak can kill. Better be careful!!

As a matter of fact, majority of the freaks and weirdo can be found in cyberspace, it’s a hotspot for abnormal humans to gather together. Yes, I am speaking from my own experience. Many people who love chatting with strangers online are freaks who are completely running out of their minds. Er.. Actually, I shouldn’t say so; I am a great ‘chatter’ myself, or perhaps ‘addicted chatter’ as defined by Chloe. Nevertheless, I swear that I am not a psychotic, maybe a bit ‘out of track’, but I am perfectly normal, ok? haha..I don’t know why but I really find it an amazing experience to chat with people from all walks of life, from different part of the world… I have to admit that I met with some fantastic people who are really wonderful, whom I will never ever get to know in real life. Nonetheless, meanwhile, I had encounters with freaks, too.

There were some online users who would throw me weird question and weird statements like: “How would you fight in a competition of wrestling?” “We are enemies, so we should fight with each other in a war.” “I want to marry you, are you thinking of becoming my wife?” during the very first chatting session. :*$ hahaha.. Remarkable isn’t it? All sorts of stupid and unimaginable conversations, not many normal mankinds in this world, right?

I wouldn’t further evaluate on it as the list would go on and go…the conclusion I have to make here is- there is a huge amount of people, who would do all sorts of unexplainable thing that either scare you or irritate you. On the other hand, I realise that majority of the human beings have that type of ‘bizarre’ genes inside their body and I find myself queer too…Opppss..I shall not categorizing or claiming who and who are odd, right? I might be the greatest freak in each and every others’ mind!!?? :p

6 comments:

Chloe said...

haha, I thot u were talking about me at first *sweat*

A funny piece on FREAKS & WEIRDOS. The taxi driver is not just freaky, he's psychotic, makes u think twice before taking a cab eh?

Hey, u've left out the GREATEST and MOST FAMOUS FREAK in the world! Well, can't blame u, he's beyond descriptions...

tash said...

waseh, after reading yr piece, guess i am thankful that i am not d only one who meet alot of weirdo..but of cox i myself not that normal too kakakakaka but still those weirdos r really W-E-I-R-D-O-S!!!
btw, who's d one that paste those ugly pic on d wall a? someone i know?

season said...

Chloe,

hahah, yalo..i also thought that i was talking about after reread my article.. hahhaha. crazy mer?? impossible lah.. some other people lah.. :P yaloyalo.. the greatest freak.. he is a mutant.. not only freak.. intelligent mutant.. :P

season said...

tash,

hahaha.. there are a lot of freaks out there..actually i have more.. just have no time to write about them.. :P the weird friend who pasted the picture was pity actually, due to her complicated family background.. :p hey.. happy chinese new year! cya!

EAN said...

i wonder if u're talking about the (same?) stalking gal that i have in mind?? :P

season said...

ean:

hahah, now i am wondering which 'stalking girl' you have in your mind?? :P hahha..anyway, happy chinese new year!!! see you!!!