Monday, April 02, 2007

Holiday!

Hmmm.. Lindsey and William are having their two weeks Spring Break. This morning, they flew to Florida with their father. They will be staying in granparents' and uncle John's house for about two weeks! Yeah! So, Au pair is OFF! Hurray! Nice. :P

Actually, my host mom invited me to join them. Though, after thinking for a long time, I think it would be better for me to have my OWN trip with my friend, like Protocol! Hehe. Life will never be fun without Protocol, plus life will definitely be miserable when kids are around. hahah. Yeah! I am not a kids person. :P Yeah! Time for a long break. How nice! I am going to visit Washington DC with Protocol and two other gorgeous Thai girls at this coming weekend. I guess I will go to New Jersey on this Wednesday night, after lazing around in this huge beautiful house for a few days.. :P YO! Life wouldn't be better! :P

Ohya, I have been here for about 6 motnhs, haven't really shown you guys the picture of the princess and prince I am taking care of. hmmm.. Here we GO!

Deng!
Prince William and Princess Lindsey Shaw!


By the way, my dearest pal, Protocol is taking care of one boy and one girl, too. They are not twins, but they are the utmost priceless prince and princess too. There we GO!

Prince Woods and Princess Harriet Wiser!... with their stupid au pair and her idiot au pair friend!


Well, going for vacation soon. Now, doing nothing beside relaxing in a wonderful luxurious house with two psycho dogs. hmmm.. What more to ask for in life? :p

YOYOYO!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Walau! stupid aupair and idiot friend?? What the... :P hahaa... yes, you are right anyway. Wow, thanks for treating me as such an important part of your life. I feel so .. honorable! Well, I believe we will have a very wonderful trip this coming weekends. Can't wait for that!! See you on Wednesday then! miss ya ;)

lampfly said...

Wah..travel again ya..U all almost drive me crazy la.. i wanna b there too.. "can bring me along ya?"

I don care, must upload thousand picS for me to see:P

p/s: my new blog: lampfly-lampfly@blogspot.com

season said...

Zoe,
hahaha. :P nothing much to say. just to drop a line here, saying I LOVE YOU! MUAKS!

Lamfly,
GOSH, finally you have your blog in blogspot. have to update frequently so that i can know about your life. :)hey, we have awesome moments in Washington DC. come hre to visit us sometime, ok?? LOve you, too muaks!