Saturday, April 14, 2007

Demon

For some reasons, I was frustrated yesterday night. I didn't feel comfortable at all. It's a kind of mentally and physically exhaustion. Nope, not PMS. I couldn't explain it. I felt like my head was going to spilt into two and my neck was going to break. I wasn't sick. It's all in my mind, I guess.

I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I didn't make any calls to anybody. Sarcastically, I couldn't take the loneliness which was killing me. So again, I talked to some friends online. Though, it didn't help at all. I ended up feeling worse, I couldn't stand their craps, wanting to punch each and everyone of them on their faces so badly. I wasn't felt right, that's the result.

At last, I let my TV on, hiding under my thick blanket. I felt asleep and I had a dream.

It was a dark space. I couldn't see anything. Suddenly, there was a glimmer of light. I saw a pair of big and sharp eyes staring at me. NO, they did not belong to humans. They resembled the eyes of a starving beast. The corneas were yellow in colour while the pupils radiated in green. They looked evil and never took their gaze off me.

The wicked eyes moved closer, forcing me to recede to the corner. It was terrifying. Suprisingly, I didn't run away. I didn't fight back. I didn't scream. I didn't cry. My mind went blank and I curled myself at the corner.I looked at those eyes, allowing them to conquer me. Then, a massive bloody mouth with black teeth opened, siezing me up with the thin cutting edge. I broke into pieces, red liquid dripped in the world of darkness.

It was a nightmare. It will come to an end.

I try to be me. Though, I know that I am not the same person anymore.

4 comments:

Zoe said...

I am so sorry for that.. You will be all right :) I believe!

Anonymous said...

something is troubling you.
if it is unneccssary matter, dont htink so much. Else maybe you need to settle it and become cheerful again.

Nice blog, touring around US.

lampfly said...

Hey, SC.
Jus take ur time..
Ppl do always change all the time.. Jus love who u r..

season said...

Zoe, h5n1, chenchien,

me alright. thanks for urs concern.. well, ups and down in life.. can never avoid.. :) me doing good. thank you.

muaks.