Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick/Treat?

"Trick or treat, smell my feet.
Give me something good to eat.
If you don't, I won't be sad.
I'll just make you wish you had!"


This is definitely not my first Halloween. However, this is the first time I get to experience the celebration, by carving my very first Jack-o'-lantern. Look at the one at the first left. That's my piece of art work. Please don't be too critical! This is my first trial!

Then, we put candles inside the pumpkins, light them on... Gentle and moderate light radiates warmth in the darkness...I love this scene.

Finally, 'trick or treat' night, we must have a big bowl of candies ready for the kiddies in costumes. Ok, I have to admit that my lantern looked childish and silly. But, who cares?! They functioned well by showing little Batmen, Spidermen, Supermen, Zombies and Princesses the way to get their treats!

So I guess, mission completed! Happy Halloween! :p

No comments: