Friday, October 29, 2010

Family tree

Supposedly, majority of the living creatures in this universe are created by two parties, which are named 'parents'and at the same time, being raised by at least one of them before gaining the ability of independence.

Comparing to other species, humans are more fortunate as they are given the brilliance to set up a more structured system -- 'family' in the process of supporting one another, both mentally and physically. Though, not all them are showered with real happiness;numerous of the unlucky ones are constantly taken over by clouds and rolling darkness.

Of course, living itself is a humongous obstacle that we will have to deal with;but, if you are blessed with a pair of folks who are loving and devoted, it is more likely for your life to be filled with laughters, especially when facing difficulties. In short, joy only co-exists with parents and pure dedication.

I do not really belong to the auspicious group. My chilhood memories were formed by the puzzle pieces of sadness. Anyhow, I was still favored by fortune to a certain extend, for being born as my wonderful mom's daughter. Her big heart and selfless love sheltered my brother and I from the agony of the tough living situation. Her classic motherly smile always shone in the sunlight, radiating with the magical power to turn things alright.

Somehow, life is treating me really well and occasionally, I really do not think that I deserve that. My mother is my favourite person in this planet but sadly, I am really far away from her at the moment, nonethelss, I am granted with two kind souls that treat me like the way they treat their offspring. I must have done a great deal of benevolence at my previous life to be able to be bestowed with this kind of relationship.

Let me introduce my second most favourite parents in life: Douglas and Eva.
Thank you for everything. The scent of the chicken broth and apple sauce and also the concern I have gotten still linger in my mind. I am really happy to be accepted as part of the family. If we describe family as a tree, parents will be the strong root that provide and support the plant in growing strong.

In spite of that, I have a simple and direct definition of family:


F- Father
A- And
M- Mother
I- I
L- Love
Y- You

No comments: