Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Relief


Finally, I have done marking 200 copies of research proposals..

A student wrote the 20 pages proposal for once, the poor tutor have to read through the proposal line by line, correcting all of the errors and then repeated the same action for 199 times in the rest of the proposals.

I was rushing as I have a deadline to meet.

After five days of marking, continuously, I completed the task!

Even though, I felt like crying sometimes in the process of marking, but still, I stayed with it.

In the end...

The alleviation and sense of completion is fulfilling.

What A Relief!

3 comments:

lampfly said...

Congratulation:)

tash said...

wow!! it's fun being a lecturer i guess..the red pen is mightier than the sword.. it might be tiring but i'm sure it's satisfying.. :)

season said...

Lampfly,
Happy birthday for the very last time! happy entering the gate of 25! happy happy!

tash,
oh, fun? it can be fun. If need to mark 200 copies in 5 days, not really that fun, plus majority of the proposals are badly written. So, imagine correcting the same thing over and over again. challange my tolerance. hehe. but happy it's over now!