Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Decision

I have been receiving calls for job interviews these few day...But, I cancelled ALL of them! Yes, you must be thinking, SzeChia must be completely out of her mind, she's crazy...Yes, I am insane. I have been thinking about it over and over again. I couldn't let this chance flip away...I couldn't afford to retrieve it again. I am not sure if I am doign the right thing, but, I guess that's what I have been longing to be.
I had one interesting conversation with one brilliant friend online.
He asked, " Well, you like kids?"
I replied," I love obedient kids."
He noted, " I love Santa Claus. Both of them are imaginary."
This friend of mine is a genius. He has been giving me a lot of useful and intellectual advices. He is a nice guy and I am grateful for his teaching.
Ohya, don't get me wrong, I am not going to have any babies! :p haha, it's just a big decision in life.. I need a lot of courage and strong will to carry on... Pray for me.
All the best for myself...

4 comments:

tash said...

hey girl, watever it is..u know u'l b in my prayer..all the best leh~

season said...

tash,
thank you.muaks. will tell you what i am going to do next.:) i will be fine, since an angel like u is praying for me.:P all the best ya.:P

Anonymous said...

hey, such a long time we have not connected. I finally went to New Zealand and spent my wonderful 10 days there. Just like Redang, i once again had my happy time there. I'm lucky, i guess. All those happy and wonderful time and things happened to me.
Anyway, i stil counldn't run away from d reality. Jus like u, this few days, i'm crazy in hunting jobs. Disappointment, upsad..jus al that u could feel.
Desperated!!
Pressure!!
They r al hard 2 take esp friends around u gained a good job.
However, d world is stil running.
V gonna face it, rite?
Gambateh, my friend.
Al d best 2 u n 2 me;)

season said...

chenchien,
:) nice to hear that you are having a great time. adn thanks for giving me those encouragement.:) life is still going on.. well. jsut try our best to deal with it.. :) keep me update with ur own thing ok? feel free to drop me mail. i miss you... see u..:P